Anyone in Ehrenburg right now?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will look don't want to be breaking any laws thank you for the info on courtside I will be going there for the RTR at least now I know to bring my own wood

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Jeremiah Diminovich said:
 I worked for the forestry fire department

You weren't a Wildland Firefighter by any chance? Were you?

It was about 30 years ago but I was a Hotshot in Alabama I haven't had my red card in years but I did help with the hundred eighty thousand acres that burned in New Mexico a couple years ago.

It's not about breaking a law it is all about common sense, shade for lizards, rabbits ants and whatever is trying to stay alive be in the present please

Edited to remove foul language
~ cyndi

We had a Christmas potluck at my trailer today. I had no idea how many were showing up and was floored when dinner started and there were 40 people and four tables of food ready to go. I did not take any pictures but I think Granny Jo did. The solar ovens were useless with cloudy skies so every oven in the camp was put to work cooking beef, turkey, pazole, ham and more. No one left hungry.

As far as I go. It has been a long time since I spent the day with so many having a good time.

Merry Christmas everyone

Sounds like I missed a great get together, I arrived last night at sunset. Life is good.

The Christmas Feast in the desert was amazing..........I'll try to name few things in the pictures but I'll certainly miss many........

Chritmashottable.jpg

The first table had 3 stuffings (Oyster, Walnut and plain)...creamed corn...green beans and green bean casserole....rice dish & black bean dish.....Red-Wine poached potatos !!!!....

ChritmasMeats.jpg

The MEAT table had roasted Turkey and Beef Bourguignon.......in the desert!!!!!

Christmas ham.jpg

And Posole...corn-on-the-cob........Ham...and ham casserole.....white rice....and yams....And not pictured a late-entry: home-made crockpot Chicken-Pot-Pie !

ChristmasPotatoSalad.jpg

German and American style potato salads....cornbread.....lettuce salad.......more vegan dishes..........cranberry salad

Christmas deserts.jpg
and finally pies and cakes and cookies........Thanks to Jim and Kat for organizing the feast as well as everyone who participated...........

Attachments

• Chritmashottable.jpg
    Chritmashottable.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ChritmasMeats.jpg
    ChritmasMeats.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 15
  • Christmas ham.jpg
    Christmas ham.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ChristmasPotatoSalad.jpg
    ChristmasPotatoSalad.jpg