You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LivGolden said:
Dennis - Keen observation. The irony is my late-husband was a career police officer. Yea!  ;)

Looking back is 20/20 and I should have been career. A few months short of a decade and I needed a change. That wasn't right though.....

Dennis said:
Looking back is 20/20 and I should have been career.  A few months short of a decade and I needed a change.   That wasn't right though.....

Well, my husband retired three months shy of next rank. I was thrilled he did. We had quality time together and never looked back. It's all about peace; happiness and love - insignia means nothing. Glad you summitted Guadalupe...

I agree, Liv. There comes a time for a less confining life from a "job". Guadalupe was big on my list just because of the location. You know what that means. Lots of Texans ain't right though.

Double dog napper......am I describing your trip relocating the po po K9 or Grandma and her chihuahuas ?

I have something better (and maybe more useful) than just another old "Stinkin' Badge".
Groucho diguise.jpg
In case you need to pass through that "El Paso" place again someday.......

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Groucho diguise.jpg
    Groucho diguise.jpg
    5.4 KB
Mr. Popeye,this is so thoughtful of you. If only Hondo had not been a bloodhound. They never forget, you know...

For years I panicked every time I went through the Border Patrol checkpoint. I can't, no, I won't live like that, anymore. So, I accept your gift. I'd still like a badge, though. I'm trying to think if I ever was 'A'int Right' on any other occasions. I'm fairly certain I have been. Actually, I'm almost positive. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Thank you, again.

Liv

IMG_0229.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    35.4 KB
What a dog!! As they say. I sure hope Golden is prettier than that. You should burn that picture.

Liv, you should get a Nixon mask to wear when going through the checkpoints. Just say you're checking to see if they have a "border line" sense of humor. I always speak up first, and say "How ya doing", so they know I speaka da inglish. And then they always say, "What's in the back of the van, Chico?". They think I'm one of the Marx Brothers.

That's Hondo on a pillow...

My Golden is a doll baby.

IMG_0084.JPG

Here she is with her Kermit.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    69.1 KB
wayne49 said:
Sheriff should take better care of his dog.

So true. I always wondered why that cocker spaniel owner was angry at me when he was the one who let his dog leave the yard. There's nothing like lashing out at the wrong person.

Guess there's no leash law in "El Paso"...........

Keep posting those stories , you'll get that "Stinkin' Badge "#2 yet.

Well, okay, but this means I might nave to fabricate something or, at the very least, embellish.

Fortunately, I have absolutely no problem with that. :rolleyes:  

Stay tuned
Popeye

Fact or fiction, it's all the same to Liv, LOL. I think they call that AC-DC.

imagesYDMAUL2P.jpg

leash for ya'll

got that mask factor if ya can't be recognized also  :p

Attachments

• imagesYDMAUL2P.jpg
    imagesYDMAUL2P.jpg
    4.7 KB
Roamer
I'm not sure if that post is just to get a "Stinkin Badge" or a hint of things to come ????

I have friends that are into leather , bikers and crafters mostly.
That might fit into one of those categories  :huh: . Or not.

Anyhowww Everybody seems to be pointing and nodding , so I'm giving it to you . Wear it like you mean it ! :p    

Stinkin Badge.jpg

Acceptance speech is required (explanation isn't but encouraged).

Oh and BTW , the captain of our club football team asked for your #.
Old Man in Thong and Football Helmet.JPG

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB
  • Old Man in Thong and Football Helmet.JPG
    Old Man in Thong and Football Helmet.JPG
    6.9 KB