You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Stinkin' Badge....love it!

I played the flute a long time. Musician, yes, still doing it, no.
I was damn good also :)

T.A
All musicians are automatically members for life, no discussion or story of "Ain't Rightness" needed at all..Hard to remember exactly but might be in post #1.  You didn't have to guess , the answers are already there in the early posts.

Everyone that hasn't should at least start reading there no matter how far you make it........many have become hopelessly addicted to it once they started reading it , I think I remember a comment of "too funny"or "Peeing my pants" "woke up my dad" etc....
Give it a try. You'll all at least get a better understanding of how things work (or don't work) around here.

The stories are for the icing on the cake effect. Read some already posted and see if you don't agree.
A "Stinkin' Badge" is not required at all , many many members are badgeless , that doesn't change our opinion of your worthiness at all.
We're all here to have fun. (and help each other out if needed).

AND there are even YARC contests with prizes sometimes !

Sometimes I could just award a "Stinkin' Badge" just because ........ ya never know ,,,,,,,

I am The Weirdo Overlord  , I do weird things sometimes (no comments from the peanut gallery !)

Liv
Outrageous comments help but are not a guarantee.
The comment about the SWC is a perfect example.
Your need to be "Stinkin'Badged" has just been further confirmed !
You may add a second "Stinkin' Badge" to your signature line  in your profile.

Rowan
I don't drink or smoke either so I understand not not understanding.
It just seemed like a question that needed asking.......
This IS the "You Ain't Right Club after all.

Roamer
The best musician I ever met played the flute as her main axe.
But could play ANYTHING and even could conduct an orchestra.
My fave gig of hers was bass in an all girl metal band in the 80s called Valentine.
Retired from the road (If any musician that good can do that?not.
Teaching kids 1st thru 4th today , well, tomorrow  !

OH , and T.A. Gotchya !
Here's your "Stinkin' Badge" but you owe us another story after you get the program here. (I love doin' that sometimes AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH !)
Stinkin Badge.jpg

The Badgernator will now make a speech , if he's been paying attention.
If not PM Cammalu , she'll go out to the remodel job and plead with him to take a break !
OH and IF I'm not around PM her with questions on membership or just ask if I'm for real . (Think Santa or the M&M people...)

One of her titles is Nominator and she reads the posts looking for "likelies"and inviting them to the YARC threads.
Hmmmmmm , somehow she missed the current bunch of applicants ??
OK , she's out there working on the remodel too so no worries . But she's here more than me.. ... ..

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
"Liv
Outrageous comments help but are not a guarantee.
The comment about the SWC is a perfect example.
Your need to be "Stinkin'Badged" has just been further confirmed !
You may add a second "Stinkin' Badge" to your signature line  in your profile."

I could sing!

...Oh, you beautiful doll!
You great, big, beautiful doll!
Let me put my arms about you,
could never live without you.
… Oh, you beautiful doll!
You great, big, beautiful doll!

THANK YOU!  :)

Liv
Show tunes ??? On the YARC ??? That's deeply "Ain't Right" ....but don't fret , you'll be safe here.
And , I'm sorry , you'll have to wait.........band auditions are only held on Thursday at 7:30pm. I'll call YOU ,, to tell you which Thursday.
(You're welcome to record a Karaoke performance to submit for consideration ,,, PM HighDesertRanger for his address.)
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
Just checkin' to see if he's reading ...

T.A.
I accept your acceptance speech .
We will all now bow our heads for the YARC prayer....

I "Ain't Right".
And I can change.
But I don't have to.
So no way!

T W O h s,,,,P. O. :p

I almost forgot !!!!!!!

Liv
In further consideration of your tale of "Ain't Rightness" I have decided to
award you your very own Flying Manure Spreader as well.
(May it turn into a fleet)
Very prestigious in literary circles !

flying-manure-spreader.jpg

Attachments

• flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
I seem to recall getting a badge or two back in the day, but my brain is like a sieve, so who knows!

Queen good to hear from you don't be such a stranger. now you have to update us. I seemed to recall you sold your condo or you put it on the market? anyhow I hope all is well. highdesertranger

Goodness, this is too much good news!
IMG_0187.JPG
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 4
spread it thick, are we.

we need the other pic of the flying manure spreader the one that blows up when you click on it so we can get some detail. or perhaps the one that John is standing under the business end of it. highdesertranger

I haven't a clue what you guys are talking about but I just added it all to my resume.

I sure hope some National Park hires me. And soon!

highdesertranger said:
Queen good to hear from you don't be such a stranger.  now you have to update us.  I seemed to recall you sold your condo or you put it on the market?  anyhow I hope all is well.  highdesertranger
Condo sold, we’re both retired now and back in Illinois. All is well and we’re trying to plan a meander our west this winter, hope to meet a buncha you folks!

Queen, since you're a Happy Camper, you might like visiting Happy Camp, CA where I lived 13 years. I still consider myself a Happy Camper. Here's a few Happy Camp views.

bigfoot2.jpg

100_6084.jpg

Attachments

• bigfoot2.jpg
    bigfoot2.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_6084.jpg
    100_6084.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 3
Might just do that, HDR.

Travelaround, that looks fun!

highdesertranger said:
wasn't Happy Camp known as Murderers Gulch before Happy Camp.  just saying.  highdesertranger

Yes, there were a couple of massacres in the area. Sad things we don't like to dwell on. Happy Camp is the better of the two names, I'd say.

HDR, here is the photo of John under the flying manure spreader.

He is only on the vandweller forum now as he can’t get into this forum anymore and finally gave up.

6046a8dd14ce392cb0a74482e6488597.jpg

brave man right there, either that or he ain't right. for those of you that are non-agriculture types John is standing right under the discharge end of the manure spreader. highdesertranger

He ain’t right. The crap duster is in Carthage, MO