You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you in Chinese.  Little crazy symbols no one ever knows.  I love to throw them out there every now and then and make everyone wonder, WTH?  :p

RoamerRV428 said:
Thank you in Chinese.  Little crazy symbols no one ever knows.  I love to throw them out there every now and then and make everyone wonder, WTH?  :p

That's hilarious.

I heard a Ted talk by a young woman who had just started out camping. She was traveling with an older woman and the young woman was embarrassed to ask the older woman what that Chinese symbol was every mile or so as they traveled through NM. Finally the young woman got up the nerve and asked. The older woman about had a fit - the Chinese symbol the younger woman was fretting over the entire time was the symbol for a picnic table...

Now, Mr. P - that ain't right! 

:D

highdesertranger said:
y'all may or may not believe this but I went to kindergarten at Richard M. Nixon elementary school.  the school is long gone,  replaced by his presidential library.  maybe that's why I ain't  right.  highdesertranger

Good grief, HDS, no wonder you ain't right...! 

:cool:

HDR
That's just wrong on so many levels....
Wrong on so many levels.jpg

Did you have class studying him ?
If yes , that's 2 !

As a consolation prize , I just forgot all of it ! Didn't happen AFAIK

Attachments

• Wrong on so many levels.jpg
    35 KB
Good man!

Speaking of YARC qualifications---

My surgeon did something I think would gualify him as a Club member. Right before I was going under, he, the man who would have my life in his hands stiffened his back, lifted both arms upward and shouted, "I'm a Rock Star!"

No joke, he did that...Then he softly said to me, "Count backwards from a hundred."

The last thing I remember was singing 100 bottles of beer on the wall.

Oh, dear... :(

P.S. Mr. P- I could use a badge for surviving Alice Cooper doing my surgery. (?) :D

wow Liv, too funny!!!! Crazy surgeons qualify!! Hoping you are doing well tho!

Obviously the surgeon is a musician , so automatic membership and "Stinkin' Badge" for life.......
Stinkin Badge.jpg
(I'm pretty sure he isn't Alice Cooper though , real rock stars don't need to advertise like that so a minor player at best...)

You're still alive so he probably is an actual surgeon too.
(I'm also pretty sure security checked him out before he got the job ????
but not sure if you might have any extra or missing parts ,,,, besides... pics or it all didn't happen. )

HDR
So it is . There is no hope , there is NO HOPE !
Oh , the despair you must be feeling since graduating from such a horrible place...just a "Wandering Prospector"in search of that big find..
So.... I guess.....there IS some hope on that claim.......

You might as well come over to the dark side......we've been waiting such a long time and I saved ya a spot and everything .
As you know it's basically Unsupervised ...POSSIBILITIES_ENDLESS.jpg

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB
  • Unsupervised ...POSSIBILITIES_ENDLESS.jpg
    Unsupervised ...POSSIBILITIES_ENDLESS.jpg
    28.2 KB
the not quite right side is not the dark side, ya know it is the other way around :)

either I am insane or it is the rest of the world!!!!!!

the rest of the world is where the real problem lies....that is the actual truth yet all those morons don't quite get it yet, but with time they do! :)

Roamer
Actually , though true , your concern for the morons is misplaced .
For them there is no hope , just the certainty that they are sooooooo right.

true, but make them hit a certain age, OR better still a medical problem that puts real life in front of their face, AHHHHH, they turn their thinking way so different.

so is it best some of us be 'f'd up' in some form thru early life that made us change over to the better side, the ain't right one which we know is the right one :), and know the best way to roll? hmmm.....us have the advantage of being 'wrong and not right' yet we got the best of life earlier as deemed by the right as being oh so not right? hmmm...which is the illusion and which is real?

RoamerRV428 said:
so is it best some of us be 'f'd up' in some form thru early life that made us change over to the better side, the ain't right one which we know is the right one :), and know the best way to roll?  hmmm.....us have the advantage of being 'wrong and not right' yet we got the best of life earlier as deemed by the right as being oh so not right?  hmmm...which is the illusion and which is real?
Gertrude Stein ain't got nutin on you, 428 ....

"No sense in no sense innocence of what of not and what of delight. In no sense innocence in no sense and what in delight and not, in no sense innocence in no sense no sense what, in no sense and delight, and in no sense and delight and not in no sense and delight and not, no sense in no sense innocence and delight".
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gertrude_Stein

It's ALL real, Bubba. Plato done run ya ..all.. down the wrong road. If ya doun believe it, all ya need do is step in fron a autobus.

RoamerRV428 said:
Popeye got it right.  Everything is an illusion :)

Like the great philosopher, Harry Dean Stanton, said in his last film, 'Lucky' - "You're nothing."  (then he died)

Of course Harry Dean also told his longtime girlfriend, Rebecca DeMornay, that, of course, he didn't mind if she made a movie with Tom Cruise. And we all know what happened with that!

Oh, Dear, what am I going to do when this prescription runs out?! I better get a pill-cutter... That wasn't Harry Bean. That was me. 

Is it too early to go back to bed?

Again, that was me.

Ohhh, I give up!

:cool:

I agree, Popeye, pictures don't lie so here's your photo.

This is the last thing I saw before going under...

And I was only able to count backwards from 100 down to 95 so I don't know what they gave me!

IMG_0271.JPG

I honestly don't remember the other person in the photo. May have been his nurse.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    278.6 KB
Uh uhhhhh you just photoshopped the heads on the doctors !
Haven't seen a pic of Alice and Vinnie before , looks like trouble !

Liv is the great philosopher I think :)

I have no clue who harry dean is....I know of tom cruise but no idea about him and Rebecca...I never follow actors LOL all that chat was like….ugh what the hell? chat to me. don't got a clue on it!