You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was interesting in that video was the guy making "mea maxima culpas" due to luring people to move to the hinterlands of TX who had no idea whatsoever of what they were getting themselves into. He deserves a YARC award.

You should buy you a little house in Terlingua Liv. Become part of the mystery. Grow some Sunflowers, perhaps some chilies. A base camp you might say. Write stories when not traveling.

Title a book." Sojourns of the Sun and Moon" , Short Stories of the Road to Freedom.

I think I the best part of not being right is watching people figure out for themselves I ain't right. Letting them know would just be to easy but it sure is a pretty shirt! Maybe if you put the design on the back upside down so the people in front of you could see and read it while your mooning the ---hole behind you it would be more appropiate.

The tee shirt design is very cool, but aside from the obvious reference to skull and crossbones, the micro-symbolism totally evades me.

My mind just doesn't comprehend, which I suppose is how it's supposed to be for us outsiders, LOL.

What is with the skull and crossbones?

Where is the t-shirt?

Why am I always the last to know?

click on the link in Gary68's post iff'n yuz guttstuz haves one.

For some reason it came up a solid black shirt.

Krampus time  :p 

In Central European folklore, Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts.

So those who are naughty are in for some nasty this December  :cool:

Attachments

• krampus.png
    krampus.png
    37.4 KB
Whoa!!!! I’ve never heard of the Krampus! I think I’ll tell my little niece about it when I see her today!

Krampus is a scary dude and it is big time over in some of those countries LOL They have a Krampus parade in Germany and scares the 'beejeeus' out of kids....heck they seem to cry thru the whole parade cause the focus is to be as scary of a Krampus as you can be in this parade...hell makes ya wonder what kind of torture to kids is cool or not cool HA

Can’t be any worse than Grimm’s fairy tales I read as a kid [emoji16]

HA HA too frickin' cool John....good one :)
Krampus is a bad dude point blank, no one wants to see this A-hole around...makes ya wonder why they celebrate such an awful really bad dude. One thing to not get a present from Santa cause bad, whole 'nother thing to get killed and dismembered for going out of the house when not allowed LOL---talk about control over kids! to the max on this one!

I raised two crops of kids in rural subsistence-farming third-world villages.

You would **not** believe the horrifying monsters / demons / ghosts roaming the countryside, constantly told to kids from infancy.

But everyone believes they're real, has personal experiences etc.

The human mind creates most our reality, mostly cultural groupthink.