You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea but being other countries, some of them have some wild animals that are monsters in a way. ones that can eat people pretty quick if ya leave the village safe areas and wander too far :) :) Plus I saw that River Monster tv show, heck the amt of giant fish in the rivers that might pull a person under is mind boggling. I guess some of those sure can be called demonic. lol, but yea, it is over the top crazy out there with cultural lore.

OK...OK....who is believing in Bigfoot? Anyone out there hunting Bigfoot, looking for that all elusive proof? :) :)

I saw Bigfoot !
It was in a white van .......................................

This is a perfect time to ask a question about this subject.

How big do their feet have to be , to be called a Bigfoot ?
(Anybody hunting might try looking in the NBA ???)

I have a bigfoot story. unfortunately it is only told around the campfire. highdesertranger

my nephew might be bigfoot cause he is like size 14 shoe cause he is like 6'4 so...….

but he doesn't have a total fur body HA

I wear size 14 too. believe me when I say a size 14 is way to small for bigfoot. highdesertranger

It's gotta be at least as big as this guy's 29 1/2.

(still not fuzzy enough to be Bigfoot !)

I used to live in the middle of the Klamath National Forest about 50 miles east of Bluff Creek, where the 1967 Patterson-Gimlin film was shot. I believe Patty (that Bigfoot) was a real Bigfoot. I started researching Bigfoot in the Happy Camp area in 2005. It started because the Chamber of Commerce had a speaker come to town to tell us how to market our town. She suggested we pick one thing our town was known for, and focus on that. She suggested river rafting, but the Chamber of Commerce decided to market it as an artist's community and retreat area.

The president of the Chamber that year was a friend and neighbor. He came to my office across the street from his deli, and I told him it should be Bigfoot. We had Bigfoot statues, businesses named after Bigfoot including his deli - it was JavaBob's Bigfoot Deli - and every year we had a big festival called the Bigfoot Jamboree.

It was apparent to me that our town already had a theme. So, because I was an enterprising webdesigner, I bought two "Bigfoot" web domains, installed a blog, and started my research. I wanted to know why the town had so much Bigfoot stuff yet nobody shared stories of actual Bigfoot encounters.

Well, years later - I've heard plenty of stories, not only around our little town, but from all over the USA and world. My site is http://bigfootsightings.org - I haven't added to it much in a long time, but it is still on the web. I left Happy Camp in 2013.

My neighbor, JavaBob, became an even more active and well-known Bigfoot researcher. He wrote a book about his Bigfoot research which included travel across the USA.

That said, I have never seen a Bigfoot. I believe I've heard one. I've met some people reporting sightings who lacked credibility, and some with a lot of credibility. It is because of the credible people that I can believe. There are a lot of scammers and hoaxers who try to set up Bigfoot researchers . . . as you can imagine.

lord have mercy there are monster feet out there!!

ok, new law, must be totally covered in hair and smell like skunk cabbage in order to be bigfoot :)

I spotted Bigfoot in the mall,,,,,so easy to see him , all dressed in red like that.

A mall.....what in the heck were YOU doing at a mall?
oh come on, a mall? ugh ugh ugh and one more ugh.

don't ya know malls mean death....shootings....crazy people....stores stealing your money for high overpriced items?

I can understand bigfoot being there all in red, he just ate Santa and was trying on his suit to lure more meals to his lap......but you? You at the mall?

hmmm.....

Loose definition.....up here 2 stores is a mall !

(Bigfoot ATE Santa ? NO no no!)

I'm going on the description I read in a recent post.
All covered in hair ( Check , grey)
Smells like skunk cabbaage (Check , kinda like leaky diapers )

I'm not sure if the smell comes from his diaper or the kiddies in the line OR some indicator of his activities on break ?????

Ohhhh, a strip mall. You went to the little strip malls that are disappearing around America cause the big malls and online shopping are making sure they can't survive :)

ok that is cool. Support your local strip mall. I get that.

and yes every darn Santa I ever knew smelled, he didn't HAVE to be bigfoot to smell ya know HAHA
I don't think anyone in this world has ever dry cleaned a darn Santa suit ever!!!!!!

ok you are off the hook and I am glad you are bigfoot spotting! We must know where they are....they are not like aliens that can vanish and not be seen so it is best we track bigfoot any chance we get to inform others that he is in the area.

You get a badge ya know...….Strip Mall FuzzCop of the Year badge for spotting that lurking bigfoot!! good job!

This just in..........
I actually have inside info on Bigfoot and I know it's true cuz I read it on the internet !!!

Bigfoot has been identified as an android put here by the gray aliens , (the good humanoid ones , not the mean grays that look like ants....)

HAhaha
yes I read the bigfoots are transported by aliens also from some other dimension and all that jaz.
heck I PUT it on the internet ya know :) :)

I think it was a drug induced trauma night for me to post all that info but hey, I think it was real so we have to go with real here.....I mean come on, if I saw it then it must be real.

AND WHAT did you buy at the strip mall? What were you hunting down that ya couldn't live without from a strip mall? That will tell us a lot about you, what you DO buy at a strip mall.....hmmm....I might have to start guessing here....

what else would you buy at a strip mall but a stripper. sorry couldn't resist that one. highdesertranger

ut oh, popeye is out on the prowl for companionship I guess :) :)

paid to order!! like getting a pizza from a strip mall, what 'extras' does one want!! holy!

I think the whole bunch of you need to need to go to town as you have "been in the woods to long".

On my way to YARC Camp FINALLY!!!!

After a longggggg summer of planting 225 nut trees and renovating a mobile home for a rental we are finally on the road headed to YARC Camp in Quartzsite. I didn’t think we would ever get outta here. We have a few overnight stops on the way, one in Missouri, one in Colorado Springs and one in Albuquerque. Anyone along our route?

I’d like to hit the WRTR for a couple of days and then will be camping at YARC Camp and will drive over to the rtr a couple of times to cruise through and see folks and rigs.

Hope to see some of you out there this winter.

I’m finally going to join the quilters who meet weekly and learn to make a quilt. I’ve been stashing fabric for that for a few years.

I have an ATV so might join that group also although I like driving into the desert with just a couple of friends.

I don’t know what else I’ll get into this winter but I might look for some fun classes.

Anyone want to come out and meet I can give coordinates.