You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've set a goal for myself to read the whole thread, in it's entirety (yeah, I know that's redundant)  

I'm just up to page 15, and I have to get back to moving out of this 5th wheel so I can go back on the road and spread my gospel to "Weirdness according to Wanderin Pat" 

I'll read more when I get back from Fort Apache. 

Pat

When my youngest Daughter came over and cat-sat for a couple of days she read the entire thread. Said she was impressed that we , as a group, admitted to the things we've done. She's young, still doesn't get it. But she did say it was funny and nice to see the comradeship of the members.

Wheeeeewwwwwww
Then , she didn't realize we're setting this all up in preparation for when we take over the world ...........
bwaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
errrrrr I mean
Expand to another thread !
Skuh kuh kuh kuh ;)

My RV is having front shocks put on and I'm roaming around Colombia with Gotsmart in the meantime. I looked up roadside attractions for the area and was able to find Beetle Bailey on the campus of University of Missouri. I got a pic of Gotsmart that just ain't right. Who would try to steal a beer from Beetle Bailey?

18bb14c5858c6d0baa1198275db408d8.jpg

I propose a Flying Manure Award for Dean and Buster. He was supposed to show up yesterday as Gotsmart unselfishly volunteered to help him with his solar and cargo trailer build.

Gotsmart scheduled some help, got a campsite with elec and I was scheduled to be the chief cook and dishwasher, cat babysitter and general caretaker for the project.

Dean and Buster called late yesterday, after everything was set up and arranged and said he can't make it that he wanted to take his van to the shop for a bit of preventative maintenance. Looks like it's going to be his loss and Gotsmart and I cooked the ribs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did not choose wisely (well , unless the rig wouldn't have made it there!)....

This really sounds like more of a "Stinkin' Badge" than a "Flying Manure Spreader" situation.

That "Ain't Right" ! A "Stinkin' Badge" is my decision.
PLUS he will have to bring lots of beer and a big pile of ribs , pay for Badgemaster's
site and......anything else ? BadgeMaster ?
Smores?
Strippers? ......Never mind , State Park. Mr. Ranger............

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Well someone had better PM him to come collect his badge. I'm not going to do it.

One thing I'd like to say.  

There's an awful lot of people in the world today.  One thing you can say about them that I AM POSITIVE of ... and that's that I'm one of them.

Pat

pnolans said:
Howz about 
"half a bubble off of plumb"
"2 bricks shy of a load"
"100 yards short of runway"
"The elevator don't go to the top floor"

I've heard a lot more , since I fit those descriptions, but my memory ain't what it used to be. 

Pat
My wife goes for surgery this month to have metal pins attached to her skull so that a new kind of hearing aid can be attached and she will hear via vibrations thru her skull.  I told her today soon it will really be possible for her to " have a loose screw ".

Cammalu said:
I propose a Flying Manure Award for Dean and Buster. He was supposed to show up yesterday as Gotsmart unselfishly volunteered to help him with his solar and cargo trailer build.

Gotsmart scheduled some help, got a campsite with elec and I was scheduled to be the chief cook and dishwasher, cat babysitter and general caretaker for the project.  

Dean and Buster called late yesterday, after everything was set up and arranged and said he can't make it that he wanted to take his van to the shop for a bit of preventative maintenance.  Looks like it's going to be his loss and Gotsmart and I cooked the ribs

I just got off the phone with Dean.  

He needs a STINKIN BADGE for his luck.  He just got everything set up, and went in to get the hoses changed.   :dodgy:  Suddenly, van no move.   :mad:

The AT is no more for this world.  I told him to start from square one in evaluating his travel vehicle situation.  

At least he is close to home base.

Pat, how's about this.  

8 track mouth, with a smoke signal brain. 

His tool shed is still in the stone age. 

Alligator mouth with hummingbird ass.

Ain't the sharpest tool in the bucket. 

Shallow well.  

And the one my father always used.  "You would complain if you got kicked in the butt with a gold slipper."   :huh:

GotSmart said:
Ain't the sharpest tool in the bucket. 

And the one my father always used.  "You would complain if you got kicked in the butt with a gold slipper."   :huh:

I've heard the sharpest tool one a lot, and yes, pointed at me!  

and I like the quote from your Dad! 

My Dad once told someone that I "never made a nickel that I didn't spend a dime"!   That's my Dad!  

Pat

i want a special whatever for 2 fing weeks of canadanian smoke when it's been high 90's-105 degrees

inz2wJM.jpg

CKC2f5n.jpg

pictures dont do it justice,it;s been freakin miserable

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. That "Ain't Right"" !
That's not a good end for a trip to get a hose replaced !
Sounds shady.Is Dean sure they didn't pull out his rotor or something ? :rolleyes:

If they took your brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade it would look like a pea rolling down a 4 lane highway! Family favorite.

MMM Honey cooked ribs, beer labor, and great comradre doing fun stuff with HIGH VOLTAGE!! (cue the AC/DC [see what i did there?])

Trashed tranny rolls not, and puts a spanner in the works.

Badge Nomination seconded and TH Lucky or THLUCKY graciously suggested (as in Turbo Hydromatic 350 or 400)

Awesome show of tribalism by the crew that came, ate, ribs, drank wine/beer/honey bourbon, and hopefully had fun!!

Gary68
While I am not home, let me apologize on behalf of our stupid population that think it is ok toss cigerettes out the window. These inbred half wit mutant strains of bacteria should be beaten till they sound like an octopus, having sex with a set of bagpipes, falling down the CN tower staircase. I have been kept in the loop at the losses incurred by friends in the interior. One such loss was a 1965 bubble back window (original) Baracuda rocking a 273 camando engine, matching numbers and certifeid sub 100,000 mile car. Barret Jackson lost a piece of art because of a stupid POS.

Gary68 said:
i want a special whatever for 2 fing weeks of canadanian smoke when it's been high 90's-105 degrees

pictures dont do it justice,it;s been freakin miserable

UH ~~~ Dude, you are supposed to exhale.   :p

rvpopeye said:
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. That "Ain't Right"" !
That's not a good end for a trip to get a hose replaced !
Sounds shady.Is Dean sure they didn't pull out his rotor or something ? :rolleyes:

200+ K miles. New towing situation.  Previous slipage.  Trusted old mechanic.  Older Ford van.  

Sometimes the gut feelings work.