You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent for a badge ~~~ hey, thats my job!  :huh:

Attachments

• stinking-badger1.jpg
    stinking-badger1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
Scott7022 said:
I will wait till I meet you in person at an RTR or other happenstance. I love happenstance. Shipping to Russia would be well NoT right!!

Not to mention what Russian customs would think when they open the package.   :D

GotSmart I like how you said WHEN they open the package.

Yeah I have been craving Kraft Diner and Hawkins Cheezies like crazy. Three friends have sent care packages. NONE made it...How can Canadian Hawkins Chezzies be on a sanction list. They bring international happiness! If you''ve never tried them do!! Even if you don't like chezzies and eat vegan green happy alge normally. They are good....
Damn now I have to go make make big noodle version with stinky cheese; Kraft dinner. Probably healthier but, not the same Sometimes you just want the stuff that will kill you!

yeah bring the badges to the RTR. we can even have a badge pinning ceremony or something. highdesertranger

As Cammalu knows, my best friend lives in Vincennes, he called late last night and said he kept hearing a hammering sound. I suspect I know the source.

highdesertranger said:
yeah bring the badges to the RTR. we can even have a badge pinning ceremony or something. highdesertranger

I'm still not positive I can come to rtr. I have upcoming knee replacements still to go. One is in October and I don't know when they will schedule the next one. I only want to go if Gunny is going as he'll need someone to keep him out of trouble.

I guess I have a badge I don't know where it is though. From making root beer in the bath tub. But it morphed to bathing in root beer. I like root beer.

Cammalu said:
I only want to go if Gunny is going as he'll need someone to keep him out of trouble.

NOOOO i want to watch the 38 utube vids of Rob going ballistic on a group of neo hippies,it will be like a late christmas present for me

To join the ranks of those "Ain't Right"
Usually a story of an example of your "Ain't Rightness" is required to be told.

We give "Stinkin' Badges" for tales of extraordinary deeds of "Ain't Rightness"...that just make people tell ya "You Ain't Right" !

Not everybody that qualifies as "Ain't Right" gets one , especially those that were brought in before the idea of "Stinkin' Badges was brought up , just the way it worked out.....hey , 'We Ain't Right".

Sometimes the deed begs for a title and if
one just comes to mind it will be given also.
They're just there or not.

And of course all of this may not apply at all  !
CUZ ,,,you guessed it !
It just "Ain't Right"
(Its kinda a theme we have.)

Now if a tale of "Ain't Rightness" seems kinda shady a "Flying Manure Spreader"
gets dropped on you , or in my case I just wanted one for my jacket which still hasn't been found (I'll know it when I see it).
OR alternately , the reason may be these wacky rules that usually get made up long after the fact (out behind the barn) !  

One doesn't cancel out the other though!

If you're one of those "lucky" few that have a title. (A few even have more than one but trust me they earned them)
It's kinda like nicknames in junior high , you get one and you either accept it .
Or Not !
But if you don't , it's likely the replacement one will be much less appealing !

Oh yeah , one more thing sometimes the Nominator will find a post not here in this thread and ,,,,well it gets copy/pasted , La La , Nominated !

T W O h s ,,,,P. O.

:s now Popeye the Wierdo,  you know that you have more titles than that.  

Research.  Make them scurvy crew do the research.   :D

Gary68 said:
NOOOO i want to watch the 38 utube vids of Rob going ballistic on a group of neo hippies,it will be like a late christmas present for me

She who must be obeyed MUST be obeyed.  Letters have been removed before.  You might end up the first one with a tinki badge...

Gary68 said:

I am hoping to be free, read that as you will, and stateside to attend. Perhaps I can extend to Gunny the virtues of adopting the Zen NeoBard ideology and do a little guided meditation. So when the ice cream eating unicorns in life don't go gently under rainbows he has an added skill set. Sometimes it is just being able to smile, while the song "let the bodies hit the floor..." screams in your head, that is required. I can identify with the neo hippies, I like cultural folk music, peace and love. I will insure that peace and love are options for all of those seeking it. 

It would be an honor to have Gunny bestow the honors to all. We enjoy our lifestyles because of his, and his brothers' efforts, as much as those in the Haight Asbury district. Different sides, different perspectives, counter positions. But, It all worked out well in the end for those around to enjoy it. We owe those that aren't around a debt; to enjoy it well and not waste the sacrifice. 

A story about values and the nature of things. 

A new Catholic priest arrived at the village school in the Kona District of Sierra Leone. He is briefed quickly by the leaving Father about the conditions of the school and surrounding areas as he moves to the waiting chopper. 

The new priest is overjoyed to be here. The rich jungle smells carried on the humid hot air must be as close to heaven as you can get. He follows a path in the lush jungle and the scents engulf him like a cloud. He looks up into the canopy admiring how the colors move from light to dark and the light sparkles off drops of water. Captured like diamonds floating in the air. A shadow slips silently to his left, and while he doesn't actually see it, he is aware of it and turns his head to follow. 

The shadow is a panther. It's mottled black fur somehow blending into the different colored foliage and jungle floor. The cats eyes are green like the beautiful jungle. It opens a mouth full of yellow teeth and lets out a low belly growl.

The new priest panics and starts running down the path, deeper into the jungle. He also starts praying; "Oh Lord, you have always been with me, carried me when I was tired and protected me when I was weak. I beg of you Lord reach into this beast's heart and show him your light O Lord. Wash him in the blood of the lamb and show him your love and that the world is love." 

Not being accustomed to running and breathing humid jungle air the priest quickly gets winded and falls to the ground at the base of a tree. He looks at the big cat walking, not running. It is actually a swagger, as if the cat could hear music. When it got close enough and he could see the eyes, he noticed they had changed too. They were not so filled with fury. The green orbs looked peaceful. The big cat sat on its strong rear legs. 
"Thank you Lord" Said the priest. 
"Bless this meal for my body" Said the cat.

Snikwahjm said:
I guess I have a badge I don't know where it is though. From making root beer in the bath tub. But it morphed to bathing in root beer. I like root beer.

Got your info. Badge will be mailed today [emoji16]

RobndaHood said:
I'm in on the pinning on badges.

See? This is why I have to watch him. He ain't right and I don't want him to go to jail [emoji35]

I was in a museum in French Lick, IN a couple of days ago and spotted this statue depicting Pluto. Since he's one of the first ain't right guys I know of I thought I'd post his photo here:

632ca5922137180ca8b4cadac801f968.jpg

GotSmart said:
She who must be obeyed MUST be obeyed.  Letters have been removed before.  You might end up the first one with a tinki badge...

just remember,one day or another,the Temporary Weirdo Overlord will rise again and when he does,you will be able to smell the weird

he who can not be described with words but only with the look
disgusted-face.jpeg

and i'm not going to let a Drowning pool reference pass unnoticed
[video=youtube]

I was a single parent to three teenage girls.  I am immune to the look.   :cool:

Latest posts