You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary68 said:
van man dave still would make a good mascot,just not the unholy one,he has dreadlocks,chevy van,free hugs

just wait around and see if TJB shots him and then try to determine if thats a good or bad sign

I was actually a little worried about giving a hug to Gary 69 !!!!   ;)

Congratulations to Stormy for making the one-thousandth post!

In celebration, here's a video:

Profanity Warning: If you can't handle foul language, don't watch it.

[video=youtube]

You know me better than that by now!

I wasn't bragging , I was wondering about the 27000 views ,,,,,,,

Could they all be from just us ?

Who else is watching this ?

Are we being monitored ?

Nahhhhhhhhhhh !
It's just us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If you don't belong here ,
you don't care what we're saying !

Sephson had already noted this milestone, my reading comprehension (among other things)is lacking.

Stormy said:
Only a couple of here I recognize by given user name anyway so most od the gossip revolves around the people in the group who hang there. But there are also quite a few trolls who seem to run the show in collaboration with key players for yes YT is a stage and everyone is drawn to the drama, it's very addictive. There is a character refered to as the "puppet man" who likes to do parodies of some of the more prominent RV YTers.

Rosie O'Kelly is definitely welcome in YARC

halloween 2006.jpgOne more Halloween... my son was about 21 then... Most of the people who came to the party I threw were his friends.  

I think THIS was my favorite costume...

If it ain't obvious yet, Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Attachments

• halloween 2006.jpg
    halloween 2006.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
Van Man Dave said:
I was actually a little worried about giving a hug to Gary 69 !!!!   ;)

dont be worried,just relax and let it happen :p

now if you see sparkles with a bottle of tequila...get very worried

I HURT!!!

I read up to 670, and laughed so hard ~~~

Someone has some splainin to do!!!

TWO has not kept up in his duties. He was going to start a spreadsheet to keep up with the Stinkin Score ~~~ ???   Where is it???

There are a number of musicians unbadged. ~~~

There are members that have had the evidence tragically had their badges vaporized for "BEING OFF TOPIC"  

Many members deserve to be grandfathered in~  

Tomorrow when I can breath again, I will contact our Stinkin Wierd Leader and try to straigten things out. 

There seems to be a large number of not right members without recognition.

This will be fixed, or our leader will be.   ;)

Attachments

• badges shirt.jpg
    badges shirt.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
I just read the BadgeMaster's post.
Now my sides hurt !
So here goes "Right" backatcha!

Hey making sense of this "You Ain't Right"
thread is really complicated ,,,,,,,
WHO KNEW?

I decided a few day's ago to at least try to make a list of member's Official Titles.

I barely made it to post 300 before I had to actually do something. (managing a 93 year old can take up serious time ) And I was laughing through it all too!

I'm amazed you made it to 670 in one shot ! That's worth a "Stinkin Badge" right there ! confirmed ! (I think that might be only your second?)

So far I have about 18 titled members (3 of them are cammalu's!)written down and "Stinkin' Badges didn't even get started till post 120 or so.

Then they were being given and removed and re given ,,,,,I "Gave Up" on them !
Especially when I realized 120 posts happened before they even started.....

If there are those that haven't been properly recognized I figure "The Nominator" will find them and I guess we've seen more than one just up and ask !

I now submit that the BadgeMaster should be the one keeping track of ...well,"Stinkin' Badges"! confirmed 1 "Stinkin' Badge" for not realizing what a cluster this would become.
(oh crap ,,,clusters and extra awards!!) And another "Stinkin' Badge" for thinking we really had to count them.
That's just gotta be "Ain't Right" ! confirmed !

In light of your 3 new "Stinkin' Badges".
I hereby remove your title of Badge Master and replace it with "The Badgernator"
(oh yeah , now I remember ,,,wasn't it AT that suggested the badges?
Then we talked about it and somebody started just giving 'em out !
OOhhhhh , wasn't that you ?
A volunteer ! wow , now I wonder if you should have just one more????)

I also confirm myself for 10 Stinkin' Badges !
(not for any particular reason other than I want to get one of those cool jackets covered with badges like on Sgt. Pepper's).

But if a grand jury should decide I do need a reason ,,,I submit , AGAIN , that I am the most "Ain't Rightest",,,,,,,,for even thinking I could keep this crew organized to a state of (almost) resembling "Ain't Right " and ignoring a few things that "Are Right" that have occurred.
I'm pretty sure that must have happened ?
Is anybody else getting confused?

I'm now convinced more than ever that you "Ain't Right" but more important is I "Ain't Right" too.
(I have mentioned that it goes way back for me , more than 50 years and also said this wasn't my first YAR club.)

It was my idea to start one here !
And that stands as one of the most "Ain't Right" things I ever did !!!!

Can I get one of those "Flying Manure Spreaders" too ?
It would look mighty nice on that jacket !!!

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Does anybody know where I can find a fancy jacket that will fit four rows of three "Stinkin' Badges",,, my "Just Ignore Me Clusters" and a 'Flying Manure Spreader" award?
I must have one around here somewhere??? :dodgy:

I think this one can work ,,,, nahhhhhhh .

I'm going have to update my profile sig line when I get this !

Oooooo that's it and I already suggested it !

I decree that all those "Ain't Right" place their official Title and number of "Stinkin' Badges" in their sig line.

If you don't have any "Stinkin' Badges" you'll have to ask for it and we will then request a story of your "Ain't Rightness" and we might send ya one !
(Hey , these things cost nothing and we gotta balance the budget on somebody's back somehow.......)
Done , confirmed , (Who said this was complicated ? WHO Knows ?)

T W O h s,,,P. O.

$30 on ebay

s-l500.jpg

rvpopeye said:
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
I just read the BadgeMaster's post.
Now my sides hurt !
So here goes "Right" backatcha!

Hey making sense of this "You Ain't Right"
thread is really complicated ,,,,,,,
WHO KNEW?

I decided a few day's ago to at least try to make a list of member's Official Titles.

I barely made it to post 300 before I had to actually do something. (managing a 93 year old can take up serious time ) And I was laughing through it all too!

I'm amazed you made it to 670 in one shot ! That's worth a "Stinkin Badge" right there ! confirmed  ! (I think that might be only your second?)

So far I have about 18 titled members (3 of them are cammalu's!)written down and "Stinkin' Badges didn't even get started till post 120 or so.

Then they were being given and removed and re given ,,,,,I "Gave Up" on them !
Especially when I realized 120 posts happened before they even started.....

If there are those that haven't been properly recognized  I figure "The Nominator" will find them and I guess we've seen more than one just up and ask !

I now submit that the BadgeMaster should be the one keeping track of ...well,"Stinkin' Badges"! confirmed 1 "Stinkin' Badge" for not realizing what a cluster this would become.
(oh crap ,,,clusters and extra awards!!) And another "Stinkin' Badge" for thinking we really had to count them.
That's just gotta be "Ain't Right" ! confirmed !  

In light of your 3 new "Stinkin' Badges".
I hereby remove your title of Badge Master and replace it with "The Badgernator"
(oh yeah , now I remember ,,,wasn't it AT that suggested the badges?
Then we talked about it and somebody started just giving 'em out !
OOhhhhh , wasn't that you ?  
A volunteer ! wow , now I wonder if you should have just one more????)

I also confirm myself for 10 Stinkin' Badges !
(not for any particular reason other than I want to get one of those cool jackets covered with badges like on Sgt. Pepper's).

But if a grand jury should decide I do need a reason ,,,I submit , AGAIN , that I am the most "Ain't Rightest",,,,,,,,for even thinking I could keep this crew organized to a state of (almost) resembling "Ain't Right "  and ignoring a few things that "Are Right" that have occurred.
I'm pretty sure that must have happened ?
Is anybody else getting confused?

I'm now convinced more than ever that you "Ain't Right" but more important is I "Ain't Right" too.
(I have mentioned that it goes way back for me , more than 50 years and also said this wasn't my first YAR club.)

It was my idea to start one here  !
And that stands as one of the most "Ain't Right" things I ever did !!!!

Can I get one of those "Flying Manure Spreaders" too ?
It would look mighty nice on that jacket !!!

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

HMMMMM~~~~~

I am NOT AMUSED!!!  I AM CONFUSERATED!!???  

YOU of all people (term used lightly) should know that THIS IS THE YOU AINT RIGHT CLUB, Not the "I" aint right club.   :dodgy:

I will pull the rule book out of thin air, and use a teckinality on you.    :huh:  

:D   I was made THE BADGERNATOR   :exclamation:  before you awarded yourself the ten STINKIN BADGES.  (Wait for it.)  

SOOOO   :idea:  You passed on the ability to award STINKIN BADGES.   :exclamation:  :D  :p

There for, unless over ruled by the rest of this aint right crew ~~~  I have to reduce the award to two additional badges as per protocal established.  

BUT ~~~ To help fill out the jacket you are getting special awards.   (Everyone drum on the table  please)  A FLYING MANURE SPREADER, A STINKING BADGER, and pine cone clusters.  Three of those.

Attachments

• stinkin badge 2.jpg
    stinkin badge 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
  • flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • stinking-badger1.jpg
    stinking-badger1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • pine cone cluster.jpg
    pine cone cluster.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
I, Monkeyfoot, She Who Must Be Obeyed, and The Nominator hereby nominate Gary69 for a Stinkin Badge for angering mechanics and possibly causing concussions.

The proof:

0eece670c6bc0d00b2ef2078eb40c377.jpg

TWO?

Hey Gary, I'm driving down the highway and saw this and thought of you and your new name [emoji15]

339e51d1af3fc71bfb7da056e3fd60be.jpg

Latest posts