Wilderness Safety

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<P><FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" size=3>Yes, if it is&nbsp;in North America.&nbsp;</FONT></P>

Will you do my place and send me pics?

<FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" size=3>Where you be, mon amie?&nbsp; </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT><br><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT>&nbsp;<br>

Email? &nbsp;I don't know gps coordinates, is that okay? &nbsp;

<P><FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" size=3>Coordinates would help, but&nbsp;lets see what we can do.&nbsp; </FONT><A href="mailto:[email protected]" target=_blank><FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" size=3>[email protected]</FONT></A><FONT face="times new roman, times, serif" size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></P>

<P>
4x4tour said:
<FONT size=3 face="times new roman, times, serif">
Suanne said:
Does the Delorme-SPOT system allow the user to do route planning on a laptop?&nbsp; Does it distinctly show BLM and NFS land?&nbsp; Does it show&nbsp;BLM &amp; NFS&nbsp;campgrounds?&nbsp; Do you use the keyboard on your laptop to send texts via the SPOT?
<BR>Yes to the the first 2, and no to the last (the gps is easy to text with).&nbsp;
</FONT><BR><FONT size=3 face="times new roman, times, serif"></FONT>OK.&nbsp; I got DeLorme Topo USA 7.0.&nbsp; Very cool.&nbsp; But, I'm not seeing BLM, NSF land.&nbsp; Well, at least I don't see it identified in Quartzsite, AZ where I know it exisits.</P>I played with it for only an hour yesterday and still have lots to learn.&nbsp; I suspect I have to download some additional&nbsp;data, but didn't see anything but wildlife/hunting data available, and that was only for a few states.<br><br>If you have any quick tips on how to get that BLM and NSF data, please let me know.<br><br>Thanks, Suanne&nbsp;<BR><br>