[split] Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waky

Reaction score
hello, i am new and hoping to join the group. i been homeless before many times in my life and now that i am single and 60 i am looking to see what i hadnt seen visit where i hadnt visited and do what i hadnt done before i cant. i am somewhat knowledgable with herbs and wild plants, very crafty, limited on physical abilities but not dead yet just one foot in the grave still got another foot lol. i have had open heart surgery still have heart issues, copd, lymphodemia, but if i can still walk, talk, see, hear, im ok with that. i am hoping to meet new people and enjoy the rest of my life with good friends.

Welcome waky to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello waky and welcome to the forum. It sounds like your experience will serve you well on the road. I’m dealing with health problems too but enjoying time seeing nature and living free. Although this life comes with its own set of problems the benefits seem out them. I’ll see you on the road.