Hi

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizmozy

Reaction score
Hi all you good people.  I'm not really new here; I've been lurking for years. I want to thank Bob for this site, and I want to thank all of you for everything you've taught me.  I've been a camping enthusiast for decades, but you have taught me things that have made camping even more enjoyable.  I'm not a full-timer and I don't do as much traveling as I would like. I intend to change that.  I have three little rescue dogs.  They're not especially fond of traveling, but when the truck starts, best be moving out of their way.  For distance traveling, I have a teardrop camper.  The teardrop is easier for me to handle with my physical disabilities.  For just hanging out at the lake, the vintage camper gets hitched to the truck.  She's a 1973 Hunter Compact II and her name is Mizmozy.  Yeah, I know...you like pictures. I'm working on that. Thanks for allowing me to join your tribe.

Welcome, great to see you here. All the best.

Both of your campers sound quite interesting... so don't skimp on pics when you get around to posting.

I agree with you that this forum is excellent for those who camp -- even with no intention of ever going full time.

Welcome... thanks for coming out of the shadows. LOL

Thanks so much for the welcome.  I will now attempt to post pics of the campers.  Wish me luck.  Yes, that is the imprint of a deer in the side of my truck. Fortunately, he lived but my truck took a beating.

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (3).jpg
    IMG_0001 (3).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20160318_222544 (2).jpg
    IMG_20160318_222544 (2).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 33
Wow, that vintage camper looks so cute... so unique. But can you stand up in it? I have never seen one like it. Thanks for sharing.

LOL. Yes, I can stand up in it because I'm short. If I were a tall person, I would have to raise the lid. The top pops up about a foot.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, MizMozy! What a great name! Therre was a similar camper at last year's RTR. The woman who owned it is a full-timer. Great set up.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Mizmozy(s owner)!
Couple of neat rigs ya got there.
Ask all the questions you want and post replies to other questions whenever you can.
Now how a pic of the poochicles !

That teardrop is about the size of a waterfall. Nice looking setup. I had a deer run into the side of me as well. One deer ran across the road in front of me I was able to stop and not hit it. The deer that was chasing the first deer didn't apply their brakes soon enough. T boned me. I wonder if the first deer died from laughter.
Nice to have you here. welcome to the tribe.