gas prices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing lower gas prices here as well!

94.3 a liter yesterday! That's down from a high of 1.38 ish

BUT - that's still the equivalent of $3.60 a US gallon! And expressed in Canadian dollars which isn't worth much these days in US currency.

I bought regular for $1.799 at Costco in Houston today.  I think this is about the same or a little lower than when Bush left office.  Cheapest I've seen since then.

Brian

Just tanked up today at 2.259 a gallon in the "east coast Alaska" aka Maine.
Great to see the below $2 prices out there.
Not so good to see the cost in CA.

yeah kalifornia just recently broke below the $3.00 barrier. you do know we are saving the world out here. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
yeah kalifornia just recently broke below the $3.00 barrier.  you do know we are saving the world out here.  highdesertranger

And I'm sure the rest of the world really appreciates that, hdr!

Regards
John

My sister has been down south in Tennessee, has been reporting sub $2/gal for a while now.

Here in Ohio it's $2.06 currently. Now if it could just stay there for more than a year.

Olympia, WA is about $2.21. It's dropped about .17 in the last 3 days.

Prices jumped 15cents a gallon today S.W. Fl. . $2.15

Here in upstate NY, they dropped $0.10, from $2.29 a gal to $2.19 a gal in the last two weeks.

Regards
John

2.219 here in Maine , thanks for the heads up about it starting back up , will fill up asap !

Very surprised to see a ARCO station in Oxnard California yesterday at $2.43 I have not seen that in many a year.

I just read in the newspaper that a gas station in Southbridge, Mass is selling gas for $1.95.9/gal

Just filled up yesterday @ 2.219 , went by the place a few hours later it was 2.199
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

Latest posts