gas prices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I filled up this morning for 2.14, just 2 days ago it was 2.07 at the same station.

Would be nice if you would at least tell us what state the price is in? city too if you don't mind.

I know some folks don't want to let there location out so at least a state.

I'm still in Maine ,,,but sure wishk I wuz inna desertsk !

Gas prices in mid MI all weekend were ranging from $2.29 to $2.45.

And then I crossed the border again... :mad: 99.9 to 107.5 which translates to $3.745 to $4.07 a US gallon

It fluctuates here. One AM/PM sells it for 1.99 weekdays and weekend $2.05

Where I work, it's now $2.06. If I buy amazon cards for purchases, I buy from Fred Meyer (Kroger) as I get 4X gas points and so if I spend $250 I get $1K in gas points and that's $1 off a gallon up to 35 gallons.

ARCO
3817 Main St & NE 39th St
Vancouver, wa.

No hope for California, were still at $2.50 or more. At least in southern Cal.

Saw it at $1.85/9 somewhere in Arkansas yesterday. Or was it Missouri... I don't know where I've been.

Driving through Amarillo, Tx on Saturday, I saw gas for 1.73

highdesertranger said:
so I thought I would start a thread about gas prices in the area you are in.  so everyone chime in.  remember I have been saying that in kalifornia diesel is cheaper than gas and has been this way for about the last 3 years.  well it has gotten crazy,  check this out.

and arco is about the cheapest you will find around here.  highdesertranger

The cheapest diesel around Grand Rapids, MI is $2.57.

Speed Gray, K8SG
speedhighway46

Just got $30 worth at the place I work. $2.02.9 a gallon....

Diesel is still $2.45.9

We're at $2.39/gal up here in the White Mountains. Downstate, prices are $2.07/gal. Prices vary a lot up here in New Hampshire away from the interstate.

We are now #1 in fuel taxes in Pennsylvania.

Combined federal and state for unleaded is .70 and whopping .897 for diesel.

That's almost .10 more for unleaded and .25+ for diesel than Cali.

But I drive very little while in PA and it's only 165 miles to get to the Mason-Dixon line and much cheaper fuel in VA and SC on my way south for the winter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States

Kalifornia also charges a sales tax that is not included in the posted price and don't forget the carbon tax that is charged at the refinery. we are saving the world right here. also diesel is still cheaper than gas by 20-40 cents. highdesertranger