gas prices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim_Rockford said:
Something tells me the interest you pay cancels out that savings ....  2.19 around here now.

If I pay the total amount due every month - which I do - there is no interest.

If I recall correctly, the annual fee on the card is $20.

Regards
John

I saw it for $2.42/gal in central MA, yesterday the cheapest I've seen in a loooooong time.

"...[font=OpenSans, sans-serif]Oil prices fell under $40 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange Monday, their lowest level since February 2009, and at times traded under $39.[/font]

[font=OpenSans, sans-serif]“If oil remains at this level, it is practically guaranteed that average gas prices will fall below $2 per gallon by Christmas,” said Michael Green, a spokesman for AAA...."[/font]

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/2-gas-its-already-happening-in-12-states-2015-08-24

has anybody seen sub $2.00. I saw where 12 states have at least one station under 2 bucks. all in the south east. highdesertranger

I found gas at $1.009 a liter yesterday at my favorite strip on the highway.

Bonus was that I had a coupon for 4 cents a liter off from one of the grocery stores!

That works out to $3.81 a US gallon before the discount.

You will never ever in this lifetime see Gasoline in California at $2.00 or lower. We barely scratched the $3.00 price a short while back but it only lasted days.

SUX

Mike R

2.54 for 87 unleaded the other day. That was the thursday sale price. .05 off. This is in the NE corner of NY. It's been coming down some.

New York Daily News today reported that the average cost of gas, in five southern states, had fallen below $2 a gallon.

Regards
John

Tallahassee, Florida - today I saw $2.03 a gallon at one of my usual (cheapest) stations.  Last time this happened, we saw $1.98 for a couple days, then it began climbing again - this should happen by this coming weekend.

I got some at $2.70 a gallon here in Kalifornia last week but now it is back up 40 cents.

Latest posts