You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I and others have posted the info on here before. I will see if I can digit up and bump it up. highdesertranger

HDR
Hijack THIS thread ?
Remind me what the subject of this thread is (if you can) ?

Don't you mean to keep all the useful stuff together and all THIS stuff here ?

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

we don't moderate this stinking thread in any way, do we? heehee :) :)
off topic, on topic, which topic, my topic, your topic and topical medicine and tropical storms and tropical booze drinks and living in the tropics.

I ain't right because...

I don't like crowds/too many people around me. 
I retired at 50.  :D
I don't buy sh!t just because everyone else does, no keeping up with the Joneses for me. 
I keep waking up too damn early even now that I don't have to.  :huh:
My friends tell me I'm brutally honest. 
I truly believe that **** is the best way for me to eat to feel my best/healthiest.

That's all I have for now. Do I qualify? = )

Sure .... You're in !
I "Ain't Right" so I'll accept your application.

Your tale of "Ain't Rightness" is a short one but you do seem to meet our basic requirements...
I'm sure you'll be posting more , pics and pointing and laughing type stuff ,,,, you could even end up behind a "Stinkin' Badge" if you're truly "Ain't Right" of "Ain't Right" proportions .
Once again,,,I "Ain't Right" so you get it now...
Stinkin Badge.jpg

Have you been back to post #1 on this thread yet ?
Careful though , 'tis a long trail through the YARC , you could be in for a YARC binge.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
rvpopeye said:
Careful though , 'tis a long trail through the YARC , you could be in for a YARC binge.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

I have started by reading a few pages, and I can definitely see it's going to be a long read. lol

Warning: cryptic statement follows.........can you solve the riddle ?
"When you finish , you'll be half way through !"

rvpopeye said:
Warning: cryptic statement follows.........can you solve the riddle ?
"When you finish , you'll be half way through !"
Lunch, half way through the day.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

rvpopeye said:

I'm on page 36, but this is going to take a while between selling my house and packing sh!t.

In the meantime, a couple stories for you guys.

To prove my bluntness...
There was a lady in our office that was weird in her own right. She was one of them thar vegans (no offense to anyone who saves all the good stuff for the rest of us). However, she tended to binge on things and have "issues." One day she complained to me that she had eaten a whole LARGE bag of trail mix and gotten sick. I told her that "If you can get taken out by a bag of trail mix, you've got issues!"  (Everyone got such a kick out of me telling her that, that they never let me forget it.)

Stupid stuff I did...

(More than 20 years ago) I broke the glass on the COL's desk by leaning against it trying to help someone figure something out on the computer. EMBARRASSED! The COL was cool about it. He told the guys to throw it away and the next COL coming in could replace it if they wanted. In my defense (?), it was raised on little "feet" but then again I should have realized it.

First job ever and as a student trainee, I went to format a CD and ended up formatting C drive. (My degree was computer information systems.) I was 18 and I played dumb. Of course I realize that they knew exactly what I did. Thankfully there was a complete backup.

I'm sure I'll be reminded of more things as I go. Sorry, no Monkey Foot stories here. Although, I do like "Finding Bigfoot" and bigfoot documentaries.

I'm on page 139 and I gotta tell you, I don't have any really good stories compared to what I've been reading. Oh my gosh, I've been laughing and snickering constantly. I feel lame. lol

I think someone who tells lame stories is by definition ain't right.

My wife got a "real job" in town with the normal people. They refer to us as the "Wackadoos" that live in a tiny trailer. I'm good with that.

"I think someone who tells lame stories is by definition ain't right"

or someone who reads them. LOL

highdesertranger

Qxxx
I guess ,,,,,,if you call true stories about peoples experiences/lives lame .
Sorry for boring you.
Why not tell us all about your more exciting life experiences and liven up the place a bit ?

In anticipation  , I'm going to pre-qualify you and welcome you to YARC.
Multiple stories COULD get you even more recognition too !
Stinkin Badge.jpg

The Wackadoos
Could be our first "Tag Team of Ain't Rightness" !
Welcome to YARC and hope to see your stories soon ,,, maybe one about the "they" you mentioned for the first one ? Those are the BEST !
Stinkin Badge.jpg Stinkin Badge.jpg

(Isn't that the Pink Panther's side kick ? ,,,close enough for YARC)

page 139 ! ...........You seem to become "addicted as I predicted" .
The further you get , the more sense it all makes huh?
Have you figured the riddle yet ?
Think you will , I bet.

HDR
Of course a high five award for the snappy response !
The High Five Award.gif
Oh the gang says "Hey" , you comin' to YARCAMP this wintah ?

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
  • The High Five Award.gif
    The High Five Award.gif
    129.7 KB · Views: 14
Qxxx
Hmmmmmmmm, I see.
Didn't they give you a Badge?
If not , I think they should have .
No other awards presented to you at all ???
You definitely qualify , you just need to learn to recognize your own natural ability.........
My instincts never fail me on this subject.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.