You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this still a "not feeling right" thread?
 I'm not feeling right. I can't get out of my own way. I got a house full of junk and have a ton of work to do on my house.I have a wild belief that this junk is worth something I spend my time on the internet wasting my time.  I've got maybe $800 in scrap metal to take to the scrap yard but need a rent a truck or buy a van to get it up there. I can't figure what kind of budget for the van i want to get. So yea..

Well, i'm feeling better after getting a little motivated for a few hours. Lets see if things feel better in a few days

Whats wrong with you?... Nothing,  I said whats wrong with you?... Nothing......

I'm here cause I ain't all there

Do I qualify; Do I Do I Do I

popcorn
Actually . it's 'You Ain't Right" but I guess ain't feeling right is close enough...

Downsizing sucks , some people just get a big dumpster to avoid the stress.
Good luck. And welcome aboard the we ain't crazy train.
(Don't say it HDR !)

Mugwah
I believe you , I really do , but post a story of why you believe it.
Pics as proof if you have any are encouraged...

T W O h s,,,,P. O. :p

popeye how ya manage the ain't rights is cool...liking that....but you ain't right either so how in the heck can ya manage 'an ain't right' club? hmmmmmmmmmm…..those long hmmmmmmmmmms are cool ya know on posting, cause I can just rest my fingers on the mmmms and let'er'rip --heehee

oh but I bow to the kings of ain't right kings ya know...I say that respectfully --wink!! wink!! hee cause the queen is the power behind the throne ya know

Well, if this is a clutter topic
 I use to clean a comercial space and brought home a sizable amount stuff and i'm trying to sell it off. The stuff was spread out around the house . Its a little more sorted after yesterdays clean up. I also brought home alot of scrap metal that i could get $800 for but i need to get a van/truck to haul it to the scrap yard. Gotta figure out what van-truck to get. Also, yea i got 15-20k in stuff in my house to sell and have a good 15-20k in repairs before to can go mobile. So, i guess i feel trapped in my own clutter.

popcorn
If you want suggestions on downsizing.....
There re many here that have done just that.
Start a thread and ask.
Then the flood of info begins , hold onto your seat.

I did it back in the 70s ,,,,CRS except the dumpster .
I'm useless as a salesman.

Roamer
All it takes are "strange powers from another planet" that I may or may not have. :p

OH , there's no queen here. just us drones Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh (bee humor)

There is no king or queen here on YARC thread .
And no lonely drones at all .
I turn over Overlord duties freely if I am offline etc. (In fact the Designated Temp Overlord is currently on vacation in a mysterious foreign land ) and have refused any control when offered .

I guess you could call it a collective.........
We are the YARC ,,,, resistance is futile.

Heya Headache !

Actually , my mistake , there is a "Queenie" in the club.

A pit bull in her own mind but looks exactly like a chihuahua.

rvpopeye said:
Heya  Headache !

Actually , my mistake , there is a "Queenie" in the club.

A pit bull in her own mind but looks exactly like a chihuahua.

I WONDERED WHY SHE JUMPED UP AND STARTED GROWLING!

;) BETTER WATCH OUT........I'VE POINTED MAINE OUT TO HER ON THE MAP.....NOW SHE WANTS A GARMIN????

JEWELL ANN + THE QUEEN...IE

Tell Queenie I'm NOT in Maine .
I'm in East Coast Alaska,,,,,,,,,
it's not on a GPS...
or a map.
Maybe it's just not labeled right...

Headache
And there is also a member using a forum name of Queen but if I told you about him , you'd need to know why , and I never asked so....... :huh:

popcorn2007 said:
Is this still a "not feeling right" thread?
 I'm not feeling right. I can't get out of my own way. I got a house full of junk and have a ton of work to do on my house.I have a wild belief that this junk is worth something I spend my time on the internet wasting my time.  I've got maybe $800 in scrap metal to take to the scrap yard  but need a rent a truck or buy a van to get it up there. I can't figure what kind of budget for the van i want to get. So yea..

Now you ain't right for sure. You have to keep up on the news. China does not want our scrap metal anymore (political backlash) so it lost its value, or at least the steel and iron stuff did. You can still get OK dollars for aluminum and stainless. So check with the scrap buyers before you rent a truck and load it up.  My local land waste facility at least does provide a free place to dump the scrap steel and cast iron. At present all we save to take into the buyers is aluminum and stainless. Used to be we could get scrap metal haulers to drop by for the steel but now they are making their money by charging us to take it. Of course that is not going to happen since we have a big van of our own and the waste drop off place is close by.