You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You too can be Queen for a day and win fabulous prizes like washing machines and a new stove.....Oh wait they cancelled that program decades ago, just a childhood, summer TV watching memory that slipped into my vision. It only lives on in our memories or...
YOUTUBE

The woman is trying to win the materials to build bunk beds built into her trailer for her 4 kids. Just a you aint right coincidence that it is relevant to cheapRFliving kinds of issues.

Maki
"You Ain't Right" . Hop aboard the crazy train , Allllll Abooooooooard ! Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

rvpopeye said:
Headache
And there is also a member using a forum name of Queen but if I told you about him , you'd need to know why , and I never asked so.......  :huh:

Living out his Freddie Mercury dreams perhaps!

the most powerful chess piece that each player has, able to move any number of unobstructed squares in any direction along a rank, file, or diagonal on which it stands.

queen could be power without being gender associated :) ya never know LOL

Other possibilities could include.... :huh:
Last name , Jr high nickname , Steve McQueen fan , Queen fan , some form of royal inheritance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;)
I'm a guy so stuff like that is not really important. :sleepy:
(My mom would want the family tree ! ) :huh:

rvpopeye said:
Time to shovel the donuts......ok it's Snow .....

donuts? i'm in...do we have to shovel them? can't we just eat them all?

Sure can , just keep telling yourself that it tastes like donuts and soon my rig is visible again......

20160923_182941.jpg
20180914_191053.jpgattention for sale custom made truck camper S250 container military full built cabinetry solar panels on the roof solar controller two 12vt battery bank propane heater best is a split system air conditioner with heat pump 300 watt inverter 120 vt plug in for shore power .
AF1QipOfDngZSLmR_BNWq6kS7eaN_1elJWJscIcpbJYR
The camper is self contained with custom cabinets full size bed when folding down table a 40 inch flat screen tv is included $5500.00 more pictures to come TRUCK IS NOT INCLUDED this unit is aluminum construction one inch wall and full paneled inside there is a roof vent escape hatch :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [email protected] 845-820-6671

Attachments

• 20180914_191053.jpg
    20180914_191053.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 20160923_182941.jpg
    20160923_182941.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 29
Hi. New here. Evan.
4 yr vanner...Dodge baby! Smile
Im now in a converted handi bus. Lovin the height.
West coast. Stealthy in SF.
RTR hermit lol.
I like walking around the city with my claw and bucket picking up trash freaks alotta pps out ha.....set the example!
Whoooooot! 420 another day in paradise Smile
Wanted to share some pics of my van build and bus build but not sure where. Can send pix or vd?
Thanx for any help or suggestions.
Ciao
[email protected]

Good morning and welcome. You are in the You Ain’t Right Club thread. If you are here you must belong. Tell us why?

Yes a story of your "Ain't Rightness" IS encouraged.
Going back to post #1 is the best route to understanding this place.

eyazee said:
Hi. New here. Evan.
4 yr vanner...Dodge baby! Smile
Im now in a converted handi bus. Lovin the height.
West coast. Stealthy in SF.
RTR hermit lol.
I like walking around the city with my claw and bucket picking up trash freaks alotta pps out ha.....set the example!
Whoooooot! 420 another day in paradise Smile
Wanted to share some pics of my van build and bus build but not sure where. Can send pix or vd?
Thanx for any help or suggestions.
Ciao
[email protected]

I travel alone, camp alone and go places not on the beaten trail.  Guess I'm Not Quite Right!  Travel in a 1988 Suburban equipped with sleeping and cooking and long trips.  Friend told me about this forum. Best to all!

Have you read post #1 on YARC ?
It may be habit forming.....

Living in a "Burb" !
That "Ain't Right" !
You're in ! :cool:
(Post Pics or you're making it all up !)

Eyazee
You can post those pics right here or start a thread in Captain's Log forum. :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Just thought I'd pop in an say HI.

I aint right, because I am almost looking forward to heading to the LTVA for the Winter.

I am planning on heading down from Colorado at the beginning of October.
Cant wait to meet all of you!

Here lies our mutton eating King
Whose word no man relies on,
Who never said a foolish thing,
Nor ever did a wise one.

"I aint right, because I am almost looking forward to heading to the LTVA for the Winter"

actually I don't see anything wrong with that. you are going to have to do better than that, LOL. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
"I aint right, because I am almost looking forward to heading to the LTVA for the Winter"

actually I don't see anything wrong with that.  you are going to have to do better than that,  LOL.  highdesertranger

How about doing it almost willingly???
LOL

highdesertranger, is there a place on this site to get some info on the LTVA? like a decent map? or informatiom on freshwater/cell coverage/ where do people park their RV's and trailers ? Other general info?

Thanks!