You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rvpopeye said:
163 ?
Are you doing anything else ?
And done! Well, half done!
And to answer your question, I wasn't getting near enough done! But oh well.

No ROOIRI yet for that.
But you did get a"Stinkin Bdge" and that was way easier than ROOIRIA ever was . Just 1 post.

counting down.

omg!! a countdown

in life countdowns are usually not a good thing. think time bomb ticker

or or or AAAhhhhh, I scared--should a YARCer be scared or just not give a darn? :)

naw count downs aren't all bad what about launch dates? or trips to the moon? 32. highdesertranger

crap, at 32, ya missed some :)

not fair LOL

true, a countdown can be a good thing I guess if your butt is strapped to 1,000,000 gallons of highly flammable rocket fuel and all parts were constructed from the lowest bidder. yea yea I can see the good in that :)

I ain't right cause I refuse to have a 'real' toilet in my little home. ;) ??

Oh.. And then there's the fact that I HAVE a 'little' home!

so.....even if i am right, i can still join YARC if i read all the pages to this thread??  is that right??

you still gotta be an ain't right person :) lol

are ya crazy, off, a bit sideways, a tad out of the loop, give us a crazy story and maybe then...but who knows, only the shadow knows, who is the shadow, who knows

RoamerRV428 said:
you still gotta be an ain't right person :) lol

are ya crazy, off, a bit sideways, a tad out of the loop, give us a crazy story and maybe then...but who knows, only the shadow knows, who is the shadow, who knows
 i'm not 100% sure, but i think i'm all right. well..
i thought i could join by reading all of the thread and i wasn't right about that...so does that count as being 'ain't right'?

somewhere back in the thread Popeye stated if you read the whole thread then you ain't right. so I think you would qualify. but since Popeye is the grand pooba of this club and Cammalu is "The Nominator" they need to chime in. 24 highdesertranger

yea ya need nomination for being a crazy off the charts poster in your normal bit of life is so 'ain't right' that we read it and say OMG they ain't right :)

badges, ya need and don't need some stinkin' badges ;)

crackedpan is a good username to show ya aren't a bit right anyway HA

Hmm, maybe it's time...

I ain't right because I stopped watching TV in 1964, when I was 15 years old.

I ain't right because I owned a house for 20 years, and then sold it, because I couldn't stand to be a homeowner one minute longer, and because I wanted to join an old hippie commune that was into polyamory (note - turned out I wasn't right for them either - nor they for me.)

I ain't right because very idea of Twitter fills me with horror. I don't even want to know what I'M thinking half the time, I sure don't want to know what a bunch of strangers are thinking.

I ain't right because when I'm not camping, I climb into my van in the apartment parking lot and pretend I'm camping.

I ain't right because I'm a girl who likes snakes.

Does that work?

my ex liked snakes. she wasn't right, after all she married me. I vote you in although it's not up to me. 21. highdesertranger

I ain't even in YARC, but I still like to read some of the posts. Other than the bit about camping in her own driveway, to me, JQ sounds like a highly intelligent woman with common sense enough to realize how cracked the rest of the world is; being manipulated by marketers and obsessed with grey screens. So, who's not right here?  :s

Just kidding, she'll probably make a good addition to YARC.

For fun, I went to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood this week. Spoiler: no real gore until the last couple of minutes.

Some of you may have noticed that Vegas is currently being overrun by grasshoppers. Last month when I was returning from Montana, I hit a stretch of highway about 5 miles long that was covered with tens of thousands of mating grasshoppers. There were none on the side of the road, but only on the pavement itself. No way to avoid them. Ended up with a million bug parts all over the front of the van.

Now that I've seen the movie, I wish I had had the proper implement: