You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya'll don't be hoarding prizes and badges!
greedy greedy greedy, badges weigh ya down maybe? not good for your soul.
heehee :)

I’m afraid I’m going to have to make a nomination,,, gypsyjan you ain’t right and I hereby nominate you for a badge for taking a bath in the handicapped stall in the toilet at Walmart

Popeye...

I'm don't even want to know how you know this....
Nomination approved .

T W O H S ,,,,P.O.

gyspyjan posted a thread elsewhere on this forum on her methods. Best not to ask, as she already did tell.

Cammalu said:
I’m afraid I’m going to have to make a nomination,,,  gypsyjan you ain’t right and I hereby nominate you for a badge for taking a bath in the handicapped stall in the toilet at Walmart

Popeye...
Wait a minute, it is not crazy to do stuff like that because gypsies are "supposed" to do stuff like that. If she is meeting the expectations of the general public does it mean she ain't right?

I’ll get the pertinent proof and post it here

Ok. Here it is

41e0551c61b4355ba57c97558663956f.jpg

Part two

6b6b14357034963fd777e0ba05503f69.jpg

Popeye, the badgenator has moved on to the other forum because he kept having trouble getting signed on so you’ll have to do better than a simple “approved”

Gee what, after popeye said "I'm don't even want to know how you know this....", it just ain't right to rub it in his face. Oh, ikkys. (you deserve another badger badge, cam).

I want to belong to a group that gives out badges for being wrong. I promise you all that I can't be trusted to be right about stuff. Not that anyone would ever believe me even if I was right....
Just my bad luck that guy who made the badges ran away from all of you.

Nominator
and Tres Ecces,you get one too.
As pointed out , I did say I DIDN'T want to know.....

Your awards are to be found below.
Possum Ass Award
Possum Ass Trophy.jpeg
Possum Ass Trophy.jpeg
You can fight over who gets which one.

The gypsy gets in , with a "Stinkin' Badge" for bein' "Ain't Right" and then posting about it  ! Well Done !
Stinkin Badge.jpg
Nominator , inform and go scoop 'er up.

Maki
Asking to be in "Ain't Right" so you got that far.
I suggest you explore the thread more (try post #1 for starters)first
and then post your personal story of "Ain't Rightness" and you might get a "Stinkin' Badge" awarded too.
(Make sure you're sure though.)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

OH , just so those that wouldn't make the 2000th post know their blundarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
The prize was one of every award I've ever given out PLUS an autographed pair of Badgerntor's pointy toe boots.

Better luck on post #5000!

The Pine Cone Cluster is for Badgernator to compensate for the loss of his favorite footwear............

Attachments

• pine cone cluster.jpg
    pine cone cluster.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Possum Ass Trophy.jpeg
    Possum Ass Trophy.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 4
  • Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
Well I guess "I ain't right" cause I think if that dating ad Cammalu posted, were 25 or 30 years older.. I'd snatch him up!!
(I do know astrology, always like blondes, and hey... can ALWAYS use a fella to do some chores. The extra protection part SERIOUSLY turns me on! lol)

I firmly believe there is no 12 step program for "ain't rightness".  Is it genetic? Possibly.  Is it a disease nope! But may be associated to a disease.

When an individual displays "ain't rightness" in public, those who witness it- -end up feeling more secure in their thought processes. That is where the appreciation of "ain't rightness" lays and remains important to society. So my point is (I guess), "ain't rightness is one of the keys to good universal mental health. Although, I could be wrong.

Considering those that were already inducted, I'm thinking YARC may also stand for You Are Really Clever :)
Gotta love anyone who dares to think outside the box...or from inside their box.

Well gypsyjan, ya sure suckered those peoples on the other thread, and that just ... ain't right.

Be very proud, as you've gotten Cammalu awarded with one of the first PA Awards, post #2013.

GypsyJan, otherwise now known as GJ to me :) I approve your nomination into the YARC
You brought out the fire on your thread, everyone calling you inconsiderate and all....yuk yuk yuk
You belong to YARC now, cool beans!!! Don't worry, I got your back on that thread!!

and damn Camm, do you think I need an eye test with those letters being so darn big on that post? Possum Azz award is perfect for ya me thinks LOL

and leave that boy alone, he lonely and needing a date~