You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever noticed that Narcissists require attention and accolades along with awards.  And those who do not require such strokes of ego, simply find fun with witty banter, and if they are awarded for their wit it is all in fun. I like this Thread, but I am no match for the witticisms on display here. I understand the thread completely. Keep up the good and disavow what Ain't Right, or accept it---whatever!

If anybody has questions ,,,,it's all IN here .
You'll have to read for true understanding.......

HDR is counting down to ????

How to become "Ain't Right" ?
(Is that even a question here ?)

Is something digital 'REAL ????? Hmmmmm.

I'm "Right" not 'Ain't Right"

I just created more ????.

It's ALL In there .
Can you find it ?

I'll be Baaaack !
T W O h s ,,,,P. O.

And,,,just to make it that one bit more confusing.....
HalfShadows
Welcome aboard.
Stinkin Badge.jpg

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
Of course I am confused! I don't have a key to the different badges awarded. Maybe it is best I don't . I do take showers, maybe I need to take one now? Some how I am suddenly insecure about my personal hygiene. I did drink a lot of coffee BRB, I will go brush my teeth.  Back.

I will wear this badge with honor. But only in my closet. Or at night outside when there is no moon.

Qxxx said:
A famous philosopher once said: "if the foo sh*ts, wear it".
Fortunately I do not associate with famous philosophers or their writings. I see enough of that malarkey in memes to last me a lifetime. I do however look for best Mexican Food in town signs.

Oh! Oh! Is this like "Space Odyssey 2000" or maybe we will party like 1999!

we need our fearless leader to make the YARC P2K post. Popeye you listening. 6 highdesertranger

I have decided to read it all from the most current to the beginning. I do that a lot. It is more like a investigation, and frankly more interesting than reading from the beginning. Sometimes the beginning makes a good ending for something that never ends. But if it becomes boring I may quit reading and never find out the ending at the beginning.

I added one more. Someone wake up popeye so he can be ready for 1999 or 2000. No poaching. We're expecting an extravaganza.

Waiting for me to wake up huh ? Too Funny , I look at this forum and and it seems to be asleep most of the time.............still not P2K yet ! (I was beginning to wonder if the new post notification had failed.)

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
You all seem determined I should be doing post #2000.
So , here goes............

For posting # 2000 By default , I hereby receive untold awards and a special prize !!!!!!!
OH MY GOSHK !
That I just threw back on the swag pile ,,,,, seemed kind of pointless to give it to myself...
I'm gonna count that as my speech.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

A little anti-climactic, but you rate all the stinking badgers you can claim, even if undeserved. Now you need to put the "Grand-Whopper P2K Prize" in your long list of achievements. Only one person will ever claim that prize.