You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost There said:
Me too! That's why I've read it all, spoken none, laughed a lot!!

You are a charter member for reading it all. Knowing that my cat prefers you to me confirms the position.

rvpopeye said:
Very few posts lately so I'm just wonderin'.....

:D :D :D
That's because all the really good laughs these days can be found
over at Big Block vs SM Block.   It's a good vintage.  

Sorry, Popeye.  I know...it just ain't right.
Cha Cha Cha

Really ? Cha Cha
I've never read that thread.....vintage...?
Wait ! Is it about wine???? :huh:

P.S. All the really good laughs are now on the new site YARC thread.

A.T.

I hereby confirm your membership ..........Tigger is also one of the senior staff here at YARC (camo expert)
and when you finish reading all of the vandwellerforum.com YARC also may add YARC-- ROOIRIA to your signature line. It's a VERY exclusive subset of the club
(If you have read it all , then you know what it stands for already !) ;)

Maybe your story could be about why you thought reading every post would make you "right". :p
Instead , now , you "Ain't Right".(assuming you weren't already that way when you started)

If after all this , you still claim to be "right" ,,,,,, :rolleyes:
well PM cammalu , she'll explain how that worked out for her.

Your YARC title shall be "The Deny-er" (also added to your sig line...)

Linda Cripple Creek

You're in too !
I think you already knew and were just trying for your first "Flying Manure Spreader" award !?
We'll be waiting for your story (that you're stickin' to) !

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

I was a skinny 5'3" 16 year old female working in a Virginia peach packing plant for the summer. No one had ever accused me of being "fragile" because i had more temper than sense. But i may have crossed the line when a 16 year old boy, 6" taller and 30 lbs heavier kept teasing me. It's been so long ago i don't even remember what it was about. But, somehow i promised him i could wrestle him and take his ten dollars.. He laughed. The whole crew watched and made bets (against me). I blame my O'Brolaigh Irish ancesters. He lost.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Cripple Creek
That was quick , guess I was correct about you :p ....

Why didn't you say you were Irish (same disease as musicians) !
Confirmed for a "Stinkin' Badge"

Badgernator..................pin 'er

P.S.

Are you "a drunkard's dream if I ever did see one" ?

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Ah yes. Musicians... I'm bringing my guitar if there isn't room for anything else. lol. I expect "Bralley" (o'Brolaigh) by itself is enuf to qualify for YARC..

And the original drunkards dream came from CC Colorado... This chick is Virginia's drunkards dream .. Goin' up Cripple Creek. Goin' on a run. Goin' up Cripple Creek to have a little fun... Yep. That'd be me..

Gunny said:
There's a man at my VFW from Scotland and after a beer or three he can be convinced to bring his pipes in.

He plays mostly old Scottish hymns and a few like Amazing Grace. He always ends his routine with "Taps". Not a dry in the house... Love it.

Rob

Two of my sons played in a pipe and drum band in their late teen years.  One a piper the other a drummer.  Sadly, college and work schedules are too much to also be in the band now.

rvpopeye said:
Whenever you're ready Cha Cha.

Not yet ready.  Patience, Popeye.
Takes time to channel 200 silk bow ties!
(Not to mention accurate recall of 1956 Austin Healey.)

:dodgy: Cha Cha

Cha Cha
I said whenever YOU'RE ready so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hausmutti
The boys are already in the club , you ,,,will have to tell us a story of your "Ain't Rightness"...
(unless you're a musician too).

BTW
A flute is just tiny bagpipes except you are the bag !

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

rvpopeye said:
Great set of cred's GRIZ !
Thanks!  I knew being a half bubble off plumb would pay off one day!
The closest to an rv was a school bus figure 8 race, I won $50 and a $2 trophy.  I did a trailer figure 8 with a Olds Tornado pulling a 1964 Frolic 14' camper....I lost.

Confirmed !

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

I don't suppose there are any YT vids of any of the races ?
I've seen a few , and been to a few in person.
But not the big rigs.
Must have been some "crazy" fun!!!!

Wrong on so many levels....
Wrong on so many levels.jpg

Oh Grizzly !
You might enjoy this pic , it's one of the awards that I give in the YARC.
BTW this one's yours !

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Wrong on so many levels.jpg
    Wrong on so many levels.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
Charlotte\ said:
Not yet ready.  Patience, Popeye.
Takes time to channel 200 silk bow ties!
(Not to mention accurate recall of 1956 Austin Healey.)

:dodgy: Cha Cha

If you have trouble with that recall thing, I can help. I had one, and I miss it to this day, oh, about 50 years later.

heron said:
If you have trouble with that recall thing, I can help. I had one, and I miss it to this day, oh, about 50 years later.

Heron,
Counting back on my fingers, figured out my father's Austin Healey was a '59.  Dug thru old family
albums, located pics of it.  Easy to understand why you miss yours.  Even after 50 years!  Now I am
awaiting the muse.   Meanwhile, the plot thickens, so to speak.

Cheers,
:rolleyes: Charlotte

Know why British cars have such wonderful comfortable seats? Because they know you will be spending lots of time sitting in them on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck. Had a friend that competed in Rally with a Dodge that would seldom make it to the finish. He thought it was the best car he had ever had as his previous car was a TR3.

So , British cars "Ain't Right" ?
PERFECT !
I was wondering where this was going...........

I hereby declare the Austin Healey the official automobile of the YARC !
(unless someone can convince me that a different one is more (less?) worthy)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Latest posts