You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo'al aint right and I ain't right for havin' enuff honesty fer pointing out whatcha'll already know is, ya'll ain't right.

rvpopeye said:
Magic mirror on the wall...
Who's the strangest of them all ???

If you've ever been told "you ain't right" you probably belong.....

Post your reason and qualify today !
OR if you know someone , feel free to tell us about them .

(If you're a musician , you're in with no further discussion.)

We will NOT sell or release the member list for any reason , or maybe I will cuz I ain't right !!!!
Well,
according to what been told, I wasn't even 'right' before being born.  Pretty much stayed that way, so there's prolly just two places I 'qualify', is that right? - tho the Good news is that since God created each of us a musician :D we therefore all belong, that's right. - other than that, peeple tells me & others (just because I'm an eternal optimist, & have helped others heal, & "live & let live", & BE  :heart: HAPPY ), that in their brainwashed/clouded/non-thinking state of mind i am hopelessly Abnormal; will never be right.' - Fortunately others as contemplative friends reminded me 'our friendship would be strained, so Thank  :) God you ain't right. so guess what else? in this world, wear "you ain't right" as a badge of honor ! Yup I ain't right & I ain't plannin' on startin' now.

you know what ain't right? I was thinking of deleting Jewellann's post just cuz I ain't right. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
you know what ain't right? I was thinking of deleting Jewellann's post just cuz I ain't right. highdesertranger

Bwahahaha snort snort

Soooo, if you are a Bohemian that loves to dance with worn out shoes, often in a jail cell and especially if someone asks you to dance does that make you a Bojanglian?

highdesertranger said:
you know what ain't right?  I was thinking of deleting Jewellann's post just cuz I ain't right.  highdesertranger

Are you sure you wouldn't rather just spread some White Out over that part of the screen? :angel:

Motrukdriver said:
Soooo, if you are a Bohemian that loves to dance with worn out shoes, often in a jail cell and especially if someone asks you to dance does that make you a Bojanglian?

What?

People everywhere are intolerant of those who are different in any way, particularly if they are a minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let's not get all serious in this thread it's for fun and making fun of ourselves. highdesertranger

Technomad said:
People everywhere are intolerant of those who are different in any way, particularly if they are a minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone in this thread is a minority. 

We be U~Neek Ain’t Right Types.  

And we have THE STINKIN BADGES to prove it. 

I find that being different is an asset. Nobody forgets me.    :s

I ain't right, I type out msg's to invisible friends. I jes cain't be right.

GotSmart said:
Everyone in this thread is a minority. 

We be U~Neek Ain’t Right Types.  

And we have THE STINKIN BADGES to prove it. 

I find that being different is an asset.

an honor asset badge for being different. Can i haz 1 too ? :)

It's a "Stinkin' Badge" and you don't need it,,,,but you get it anyway.
Cuz "You Ain't Right"!
It may even make you "the most interesting person in the world"..
It depends on the story you have to go with it dontchyaknow !

Hi PopEye,
What does "ROOIRIA, & T W O h s,,,,P. O., & YARC "mean?
Sorry, I'm not up on all those expressions, even as I've studied 6+ languages.
Also
I have no idea who's "cosmicvanna" ??,
nor would I ever drive anything like that apparent catastrophe posted today.
Nor did I know of another Forum where a "camp counselor" ridicules... another person before they even arrive there. Please explain.
Too
I only asked re an 'honor asset badge' in your thread here, is because I thought it was *just in good :) fun*.
You're so right,
I don't need no "stinkin' badge"\\\ Because as I interact... honorably my soul, mind & heart are plenty good enough. Thank you :)

Heck, nearly read thru all the pages in this thread, no less the 2nd. time just to find my 1st. post here #1,602
when it's on the previous page, lol. - if that's not proof that i ain't right, i don't know what is lol

Annie W
Yes , the letters can be confusing at first.....
YARC=You "Ain't Right" Club
(This is the CRVL edition and the W.A.R.P.E.D.edition is over on YARC- W.A.R.P.E.D. Edition
double the fun !
T W O h s,,,,P. O.=The Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,Peace. Out.
ROOIRA=Royal Order Of I Read It All

cosmic vanna = another (other)forum member that just began posting too ..
(she could even be you ?)...

You have already started in on the ROOIRA !
If you "Ain't Right" I'm sure your inner weirdo will not let you leave any posts unread . Just give in. (OH , and if you pee when you laugh plan accordingly)...

AND you're correct , NO ! "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Badges" , it would be "Ain't Right" to have them so ,,, of course we must !

To get your badge we only ask you post a tale of your "Ain't Rightness" ,,
this could include testimonials from friends if they are who so designated you as
"Ain't Right" . Whatever you think might qualify..( you already have begun with this , just keep going>> The overloaded van was an example of "Ain't Right" posted for all to enjoy..)

You will then be presented with your digital "Stinkin' Badge" and a real version can be had by sending a PM (personal msg) to cammalu (She Who Must Be Obeyed aka The Nominator aka Monkeyfoot aka a few others as well !) You can also get one by tracking her down wherever she do roam............
(Official Titles and other awards are given out for various reasons.)

Just reading all of both threads can and will qualify you too. (Only a truly "Ain't Right" individual would be compelled and able to make it through from both #1 posts!!)

You will learn everything else by just reading .

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

SIGHS,   You read this twice, and still do not understand what it is about. 

This is the thread where people have fun and tease each other. Many of us know each other personally and teasing is a part of it.

Annie W said:
Nor did I know of another Forum where a "camp counselor" ridicules... another person before

Whoa now... where did that happen??? I’m the person you refer to and I sure don’t recall doing any such thing?