You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ,guest poster Tigger . that's what I was talkin' 'bout !
Now I'm wondering if you might have been the one posting all along??? ;) Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nice job on the disappearing act BTW , I still can't see you in that pic !
Even after being told where to look !!
Maybe I need a bigger screen ?

Man ,the Flying Manure Spreaders sure are flying a lot lately .
I'll have to call the production czar and order some more.....

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Right off the assembly line...............

flying-manure-spreader.jpg

Attachments

• flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
rvpopeye said:
Well ,guest poster Tigger . that's what I was talkin' 'bout !
Now I'm wondering if you might have been the one posting all along??? ;) Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nice job on the disappearing act BTW , I still can't see you in that pic !
Even after being told where to look
!!
Maybe I need a bigger screen ?

Follow the dry stream bed back to the bush.  You can see the full face just inside the left edge of the sage.  Dark leaves around the left side of the face

The harder you try, the more I blend.

Attachments

• tigger hidden.jpg
    tigger hidden.jpg
    989.6 KB · Views: 19
I now realize that some form of secret stealth technology must be being employed.
So , even if I did see :cool: an area of possibly orange kitty-like coloration .
I would completely deny it or just say it's probably just a
pretty rock ! ;)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Most Replied To Threads
You Ain't Right Club (1,197 replies)
My ambo... (801 replies)
BobBski 2017.. (772 replies)

this slipped by me and that aint right

roger-moore-759.jpg

Born: October 14, 1927, Stockwell, London, United Kingdom
Died: May 23, 2017, Crans-Montana, Montana, Switzerland

Popeye, if you look close you can see him but I think he might be mooning us.

He is looking right at the camera!

This aint right.   :mad:  I do not have an invisible cat!  

I do need kitty handcufs to keep him off the computer.

My thanks to Steve Martin for the following.

[font=Programme, sans-serif]Paroles de la chanson Cat Handcuffs :[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]How many people have cats?[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]1, 2, 3, 4... ok 10[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Let me ask you this... do you trust em'?[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Because I've gotta get a pair of cat handcuffs and I've gotta get em' right away[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Just the little ones that go around the little front paws...[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Or maybe the manicles of 4 that get all 4 paws[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]But what a drag[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]I found out my cat was embezzling from me![/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Ya think ya know a cat for 10 years and he pulls something like this[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Found out while I was away he would go out to the mailbox[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Pick up the checks, take em' down to the bank and cash them...[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Disguised... as me[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]He had the little kitty arrow through the head[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]And the little kitty bunny ears[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]I wouldn't have caught him but I went outside to his house where he sleeps[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]And there was about 3000 dollars worth of cat toys out there![/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]And you can't return them cause they have spit all over em'![/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]So now I'm stuck with 3000 dollars worth of cat toys![/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Sure... they're fun...[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Got the little rubber mouse has a bell inside of it[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Hahahahahahahahahaha[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Boy I hate it when it goes under the sofa...[/font]
[font=Programme, sans-serif]Whoa! Gimme that! Gimme that! Gimme... kkkkkkkkkkkkk[/font]

I'm sure if you just keep feeding him with the Monkey Foot diet he will be much easier to find !!
Sounds like Steve had a real problem kitty..........
So , how many kitty toys does Tigger have ?
And , are any of them solar powered? :huh:
OH , BTW
Your kitty handcuff dreams have been answered
http://www.annsummers.com/bondage-s...age-restraints/bad-kitty-handcuffs/86823.html
;)
And no comments about the website , it's just what the search engine showed when I typed Kitty Handcuffs.........It's true I tell ya !

OH , it also found Steve Martin doing that routine too !
That guy was a founding father of "You Ain't Right"

Queen said:
Since when did James Bond use a revolver???

probably about the same time he started driving an AMC,the bond films lead the way in product placement

highdesertranger said:
I still can't see that darn cat.  highdesertranger

Perhaps this might help.  He is laying down with his head to the left.

Attachments

• tigger hidden.jpg
    tigger hidden.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • tigger hidden 2.jpg
    tigger hidden 2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 94
masterplumber said:
Ok, so in another thread Got Smart challenged me to read this thread all the way through. Only got to page 12 before I skipped to the end, because I can. I don't know if I need a badge, but a sticker would be nice.

I've been self employed over half my adult life, but never made any real money because I'd rather work at what I want than what pays.
I own a 3200 square foot house that's almost paid for, but would really rather live in my 6x12 cargo trailer and do spend 30 or 40 nights a year in it.
My 25 year old son has figured out how to make a living working part time and travelling the world, is finishing up New Zealand soon after traveling the length on a motorcycle. Next up Australia. I'm not worried that he's not settling down, actually a little jealous.
My 23 year old son just graduated college and when asked what he wants to do he says " play outside" . Is finishing a seasonal job with Wyoming Game and Fish where he spent the entire summer outdoors and got paid for it. Now he plans to take some time off and hunt to his hearts delight from September through January and he's totally self supporting. Good kid.
I hope to retire in a couple years with very little, but find that more appealing than to work another 15 or so just to have a wad of cash in the bank.

So do I qualify?
Follow your dreams... why put off till tomorrow what you can do today!   If you do a job that's your hobby, you'll never really be working! You raised your boys right!

Stinkin Nominator
Stinkin' Nominator
Stinkin' Nominator
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What have you done ??
That dog is confused but you..................
Just got another "Stinkin Badge".
YOU AIN'T RIGHT!!
Totally confirmed ,
and truly "wrong on so many levels"

View attachment 15130

View attachment 15129

Anyone else need their badge that didn't get one? So far only sent out 8. I know there are more than that. Don't make me go back to page one!

Badgenator do u have the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk