You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First things first. Now what was that?  UUUUUHHH????

TICKS!  

bLEEp has two badges, and two titles.

"TICK TERMINATOR" and "POSSUM MAN"   :idea:  

Now on to awarding the STINKIN BADGE to Gypsyjoker.  Popeye The Wierd is using authority he does not have. He can award badges, but not present them!!!   :dodgy:  You are crusing toward another Flying Manure Spreader.

I the Stinkin Badginator, not being in my right mind will never admit to being anywhere.  Where I am is a gathering place, and what happens at gathering stays at gathering.   :angel:

Gypsyjoker.  As the keeper of the STINKIN BADGES, I have the authority to present to you this reminder that you aint right.  For reaching out and trying to engage in a contest of strength with a 12 lb marcupial, AND LOSING! For admiting to the world the same, and for showing extremely questionable judgement for posting on this thread.  I, THE STINKIN BADGINATOR, present this token of our ~~~ our ~~~ ??? ~~~ agreement that you fit right in.  Your YARC name shall be FOUR FINGERS.  

As a word of warning, do not try that with possum boy.  He can get frisky at times, and might follow you home.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
Putts said:
Ah well...at the risk of having to bug Cammie for another stinkin' badge---which I won't do....I'll just put a notch in it or something---I guess I should offer my services as group groomer...or maybe stinkin' fluffer....you all decide.

I offer my sage advice for properly prepping private parts:

Part it in the front; tie it in the back.

( PICTURE EDITED OUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY DINNER)

It may take ya' a few bikini/Speedo-free, "I'll just wear shorts", swimming seasons to get to where it's functional,
but you'll eventually thanks me. 

You're welcome.

:huh:  Now that was definately not right.  NASCAR fan not right.

Attachments

• 1-dale-earnhardt-jr-fan-fans-with-signs-shaved-into-their-chest-back-hair.jpg
    1-dale-earnhardt-jr-fan-fans-with-signs-shaved-into-their-chest-back-hair.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 2
Did you get your badge yet TWO? I screwed up and forgot to notch TXJaybird's badge! I'm just putting nail holes for notches. They are really fake bullet holes...

Now for the grand award of the evening.  For Gunny Rob ~~~ our Consigiolare.  The mind we all admire for his constant aint rightness.  THE MAN!  You are awarded THE FULL MONTE for your example of how to take things above and beyond the politicaly correct.

May your words never be moderated.

Attachments

• stinkin badge 3.jpg
    stinkin badge 3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm starting to get a little fancier on badges. If I find something that just "fits" the individual then I add it.

Rob's badge has been here for awhile because I was going to give it to him in person. Now I'm waiting for his address change. Since it's been sitting here I've added a few things.

23ec4009694ee17d1d79fafa3e1d04a8.jpg

I, The Weirdo Nominator-Monkey foot hereby nominate Jim's ex-friend Max for a Stinkin Badge. Explanation follows

304ad5bc46774e89073f953b4f6ab925.jpg

rvpopeye said:
Oh yeah Putts.
I forgot to add.....
THAT post is SO "Ain't Right".
Make it 2 notches!
Find your own Pine Cones if you want real ones !

:mad:   You take my job away?  

POO ON YOU!   :D  

May you be under a flock of condores with sick stomachs.   :s

Attachments

• flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Max ix claiming a exemption due to the fact that I was hiding under the covers and he didn't know which set of balls he was aiming for. He also wishes to know what time you want your wake up scheduled.

Tell him no thanks on the wake up call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinkin'Badgernator
I was just subbing till you got back to work !
You're up !

Was that "Flying Manure Spreader" for me?
COOL ! :D

MonkeyFoot
Not yet ,,or maybe , sent mail.

To ALL lurkers here !
That "Ain't Right" !
Post up an git yer "Stinkin' Badge".
(It will never be easier !!!)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/eug/1965721396.html
This ain't right... so I cut and pasted it...

" 911** Chevy van stolen from storage shed! REALLY PISSED!
1986 Chevy conversion van stolen from my shed in Springfield on Sunday.
DESCRIPTION: dark grey color, side and back rear windows covered in silver duck tape, and sprayed
over with black spray paint.
**I was planning on turning it into bus for my church, that's why the windows look like that.
people know me would back me up on that so I'm not worried about it.

VERY PERSONAL private, personal items inside
1- two sets of police-style handcuffs... very valuable. steel locks. I have the key ,so you can't use them anyway, I would really love to have these back for sentimentel reasons.
2- There might also be some old magazines too maybe, but they aren't mine.
My neighbor asked me to store them inside of my van so his wife wouldn'tcatch him looking at them, they are not mine, but I would like them back so he doesn't get in any kind of trouble for looking at that sort of thing. We all sin, but god knows our heart! (corinthians 5-17)

**There is some home-made like VCR tapes too that aren't mine. believe me, I go to church all the time, and people who know me will tell you that I would NEVER look at stuff like that,
but it would be real nice if I could just return them to their rightful owner so people don't think I look
at crap like that. God knows that I don't and that's what's important.
Please let me know if you have seen this vehicle!! This really hurt my plans for the weekend
any information would be appreciated! God Bless!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
post id: 1965721396 email to friend "

Maybe that's what was in the van the police impounded from my SILs back yard - here we thought they were after the scrap...

I just get the feeling that those skin magazines and tapes don't actually belong to somebody else and he is just saying that in case his mom reads this.............???? :p

Too bad this isn't about someone trying to join YARC a "Flying Manure Spreader" would be awarded fer sure !

So this Pirate walks into a bar sporting a wooden leg , a hook in place of his right arm and a patch over his left eye..................