You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cammalu said:
Anyone else need their badge that didn't get one?  So far only sent out 8. I know there are more than that.  Don't make me go back to page one!  

Badgenator do u have the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up my Stinkin Badge from the mail processor today.  You still want peek tors of us with the badge?  
No Speedos?  

:rolleyes: :D :p

Pat

Believe me, you don't want no steenking speedo's , especially on me. Heck, that would blind ME!

I gave up on that list !
If somebody wants one they are just gonna hafta speak up or PM cammalu.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

ok everyone who ain't right and have earned a badge speak now or forever hold your peace. in fact if you don't speak up you should loose your badge and be right again. we all know being right ain't no fun. highdesertranger

Wow a one of 8 limited edition. I can not tell how much this will be worth after Cammalu's demise, as artist's work seems to always increase in value after they pass but I can tell you every morning I get up and look at it and think I aint right but that is okay cause look what I got! Thanks again Cammalu.

bullfrog said:
Wow a one of 8 limited edition.  I can not tell how much this will be worth after Cammalu's demise, as artist's work seems to always increase in value after they pass but I can tell you every morning I get up and look at it and think I aint right but that is okay cause look what I got!  Thanks again Cammalu.

I thought she had added one of those things they use for the musical cards!!
Because I swear I heard voices.   But then I remembered what the badge was for,  and  besides,  I always keep my guns loaded.

You guys ain't right lol

I started making new badges tonight for out next round of Ain't right folks. I'm getting a bit better at them but they still , for sure, ain't right.

pnolans said:
I just picked up my Stinkin Badge from the mail processor today.  You still want peek tors of us with the badge?  

Sure send your pic on to the list. Speedos should get you a notch in that badge at least!

Wow, I def need a real badge by the queen of ain't right!
This thread goes so fast, I can not keep up.

Well bleep. If you get anywhere for some days let me know and I can send it General delivery to your post office

Yes, please tell the shamefull story about how a peaceful tick eating marcupial ripped off your thumb!

Attachments

• possums-eat-ticks-psa.png
    possums-eat-ticks-psa.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 5
bLEEp shall now be known as Possum Man.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

rvpopeye said:
bLEEp shall now be known as Possum Man.

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

That wasn't bleep

Yes , but it WAS bLEEp that ate the tick! :huh:
I can't remember what it was but I think I gave him a title
when he ate it too.
If so he has two unless it was the same thing .............. ;)

I have also decided...
On further consideration jypsyjoker get's a "Stinkin' Badge" for feeding a possum without a permit!

Ah well...at the risk of having to bug Cammie for another stinkin' badge---which I won't do....I'll just put a notch in it or something---I guess I should offer my services as group groomer...or maybe stinkin' fluffer....you all decide.

I offer my sage advice for properly prepping private parts:

Part it in the front; tie it in the back.

CRW_7143-L.jpg

It may take ya' a few bikini/Speedo-free, "I'll just wear shorts", swimming seasons to get to where it's functional,
but you'll eventually thanks me. 

You're welcome.

View attachment 15160

And Gunny gets another"Stinkin' Badge" for gettin' put on moderation.
See , you do get a reward !
(I saw your "Stinkin' Badge and it's a NICE one!)
Notch 'er up !

Putts
Notches are SOP iffn' yuz already guts a real "Stinkin' Badge"

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

All "Ain't Righters" DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your official title(s) (and "Stinkin' Badge count) to your tag lines !!!
(It's on your UCP page)

We're havin' trouble keepin' track here at YARC central !

T W O h s,,,,P. O.