You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was real , we'll need definitions for all those words of "what the?".
And you can trade the FMS for something else,,,,,,,,of MY choosing (after I read the story).
(And as to the boys you go out with the term is "They Ain't Right", probably can find a bunch here in YARC!)
T W O h s,,,,P.O.

Inappropriate Jedi.jpg

I'm assuming there are no questions. :sleepy:

Attachments

• Inappropriate Jedi.jpg
    Inappropriate Jedi.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 150
rvpopeye said:
I'm assuming there are no questions. :sleepy:

No queschuns, I jes find explaining all the terms 'in pictures' the route better conveyed, but that would take an awful lot of space here, 
so just one pic then some descripchuns for yea'.  Parle'?

rsz_map-.jpg

bosk=bovine animal
sul-paga=tuberous hooch
thrall=cabin boy
quiva=smaller knife often used in 'mumblypeg'
kaiila trough= what the burden beasts drink from :p

awe crap! thanks for the award, is it for keeps? ima confused abit now...

wut ta say..wut ta say.....

ahem..

I am grateful to the Captain for the award. it looks terrific next to my prized 'Saurlarian tooth' in the chart room.
(that's one up of the galley by the way)
Manure is rich, fertile, aromatic and helps all types of things grow. Even one's imagination.
(very thin line tween imagery & for realsies)
I'm delighted to spread the miracle substance all about!
Thank You!

~outlaw by land - pirate by sea~

OK you can keep 'er!
But you owe us another story of "Ain't Rightness" :cool:

rvpopeye said:
.. you owe us another story of "Ain't Rightness"  :cool:

okies. 
 So, ya ever been on a hunting trip sleeping in the ole camp cabin and it's full of mice but nothing you can really do about it?
You get used to the mice...and make a game of it.
Before heading to top bunk, line some aluminum foil down where ya think their run path' might be.
blow out the lantern & try to sleep. when you hear the 'foil alarm' go off, pick up the 22 lyin next to ya.
Shoot in general direction where the noise is, then come sun up, see if ya scored.
Not recommended, but Exhilarating!  .......s'true!    ..and kinda embarrassing to admit!
:blush:

Sounds like you've been reading some of the thread history !
Musicians are automatically in the club for life.
(I don't advertise that , just comes up sometimes..)
Being one , I know from experience that we all "Ain't Right" and yes , even the symphony cats....... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tinfoil and a 22 ! Yer a wastin' ammo ....... bring the cat next time :p

I was thinking of going fishing.....
Nopefish.jpg
then , I decided to just open a can of tuna.

Attachments

• Nopefish.jpg
    Nopefish.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 14
Starting reading this thread from the beginning at 3:30 PM. I'm up to page 50. Have to stop now, eyes are crossed, my head hurts, the brain is buzzing. There's just something ain't right about you people! Monkeys riding your legs, old guy jogging in thongs (trying to show off his shortcomings?), volunteers dancing naked on tables at RTR, driving around with your boxers flying from the antenna. Sad thing is, so far I understood every word you all said, even though I'm right and always have been--just ask my exes, my kids, my mother in law and the neighbors.

mert mert mert mert mert........
I'll try to make this easy .
1 You read past the first post ,
by a LOT !
2 You posted here.

You can deny it all you want if it makes you feel better !

You "Ain't Right"

You read 50 pages , so you probably know what to do next...................

rvpopeye said:
I was thinking of going fishing.....

then , I decided to just open a can of tuna.

When I first  saw that pic I got mad. I thought some dude was hugging my ex. Then I realized it wasn't her. Too many teeth.  :D

As Roseanne Roseannadanna would say, never mind!

Chip

Picture it: Four women trying to run one campsite—my daughter, daughter’s best friend, best friend’s mother, and I, all fighting for control. You know there ain’t a woman alive don’t feel the need to be in control of every little detail of everyone else’s behavior. So, after an endless drive listening to the other mom  “slow down, watch out, there’s a stop sign ahead” etc. etc. we finally arrive at dusk, needing to set up in a hurry before full dark. Mrs. Yadayadayada: “You’re not going to put your tent over there, are you? 'Yeah, why not?” "Well, shouldn’t we be side by side?” “Why?” I ask, not hiding my irritation. I waited for the “because I say so” but give her credit for at least not saying it. Only time she shut up was when she was asleep. Next morning: I gotta get outta here. Made up an excuse for going to town, a 30 mile drive of blessed silence—wrong! Daughter’s best friend: “Where ‘ya goin’?” “To town, need a couple things.” “Do you want some company?” She’s not as bad as her Mom; even enjoy her conversation sometimes, so I say “Well, okay.” “Well good, you can take my Mom along. I want to sit and read my book.” Oh shit! Out maneuvered! When will I learn?! I’m stuck with yadayadayada again! Does she shut up on the drive to town, even though I’m not saying a word, not even responding? Hell, no! Tells me how to drive, where to turn, where to park, what to buy, etc. etc. Long story short, when I get back to camp and daughter’s friend wants to know “Where’s my Mom?” I say “Mom, what Mom? I don’t know nuffin ‘bout no Mom.” The End. 

That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. Don’t tell me that ain’t right, ‘cause you’d have cracked, same as me.

mert
Sorry , I already pointed out that you "Ain't Right" so no need to repeat that now ????
(Did you finish reading the entire thread yet ?)
I'm awarding you a "Stinkin' Badge" with duplication rights so you can give one to
Mrs Yadayadayada who shows extreme signs of "Ain't Rightness"....
Stinkin Badge.jpg
However  , I don't believe that you actually ditched her on that shopping trip !
So , you are hereby awarded a Flying Manure Spreader for that bit
flying-manure-spreader.jpg
and last but not least,,,,I'm throwing in a catasstrophy for her as well.
cat-ass-trophy (Copy).jpg
You should keep it in reserve and present it to her as a consolation prize when you tell her she isn't coming along on that next camping trip !
AND you can tell her if she get's bored while you're gone , there is this thread on the internet called "You Ain't Right Club" she should read it ,,,,,hell , she already has a "Stinkin' Badge" and a catasstrophy!!!

(A short (but juicy) acceptance speech is customary when receiving such "Stinkin'" honors.
Another story of "Ain't Rightness" would be acceptable as well.....)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
  • flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    flying-manure-spreader.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
  • cat-ass-trophy (Copy).jpg
    cat-ass-trophy (Copy).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 6
Lost in drink and song, he was completly foregone and flushing the handle
would so sing the English pirate song

ARRRRRRRG

You are a sick, sick man! I'm up to page 141 reading the whole confusing, irritating, hilarious, addicting thing

(A short (but juicy) acceptance speech is customary when receiving such "Stinkin'" honors.
Another story of "Ain't Rightness" would be acceptable as well.....)

OMG, I am just overwhelmed at the tremendous honor(?). Thank you all so very much. You like me! You really like me! The most I was hoping for was a Stinkin Badge, and I got a Flying Manure Spreader (Busted! Okay, I didn't actually ditch yadayadayada in town, but I did encourage her daughter to take her on a very long hike which exhausted her so she slept through the dinner she didn't get to tell me how to make), and a Catasstrophy as well! If and when I ever see her again (not likely) I will gladly bestow the Catasstrophy on her. Next camping trip will be to RTR and here's hoping I can meet some of you Aint Rights if you don't run and hide when you see me coming. I'll probably sneak up on you'all. I'm sure you'll be easy to spot in the crowd!! Raucous laughter, noisy gas passing, dancing on a table and drunk people all talking at once should give away your location, right? And, do you fly a Jolly Roger from your rig? Thanks again for the awards, there are no words to express how much they are appreciated.

Aye there be a Jolly Roger in me flag case...
Pirate Flag 16.jpg

I won't be makin' it to RTR but some of me crew should be there.
Yer method of identifying may just work too !
They'll likely be wearin' their "stinkin' badges"

Attachments

• Pirate Flag 16.jpg
    Pirate Flag 16.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 6