You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMG
You're in , you always belonged in and you can never leave......
You could have just posted your story of "Ain't Rightness" any time.
You DO realize denying you ain't right "Ain't Right" right ?
Confirmed
T W O h s,,,,P. O.
PM your mailing address to cammalu.She Who Must Be Obeyed
Badgernator........................

TrainChaser
Have YOU got a "Stinkin' Badge" yet ????????????????

Looks like we have a new nominee. I don't know how he managed to escape so far.

I, Monkeyfoot and The Nominator hereby nominate TMG51 for his ain't right habit of hanging his old, decrepit boxers on his windows and recklessly parading through the rtr with such unmentionables flapping in the breeze. That ain't the way to dry clothes! Get some new boxers.

I can't wait to see what your new name will be that the Badgenator comes up with.

Reference:

7f509fb56a346ff3e2b24c992c2d25ac.jpg

TMG51
That sounds like me. Was I also playing 90s metal and driving too fast? 

Yeah but, I leave mine up while driving. On the interstate. 

And no, my musical ability is limited to carbonation and refried bean intake.

As a matter of record, yes you were blasting "music" and driving like you were after the last beer in camp.  Now for my official duties as the Stinkin Badginator.

Let it be known that on this day, (or was it yesterday?) the person formerly known as TMG51 has come to the attention of the Stinkin Badge commitee.  By the overwhelming evidence of the public witnesses, you are busted, and by your own words have given inspiration for the name to be awarded.  ..  SKIDMARK, I award you a STINKIN BADGE and all the benifits that come with it.

As a member of this club you are allowed to tell the world that you aint right, and have the stinkin badge to prove it.

After an acceptance speech, (required by She Who Must Be obeyed) you can PM your current address to Cammalu for the real thing.

Attachments

• stinking-badger1.jpg
    stinking-badger1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7
  • stinkin badge 2.jpg
    stinkin badge 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
GotSmart said:
The Badginator has been sidelined by a Toocheapa computer.  The power pack had issues and rejected the magical smoke that feeds it. I will never buy that brand ever again.  :mad:  So in this case Pirate Eye did the right thing.  

HMMMM.  That ain't the purpose of this thread.  So, what penalty do you give yourself? :dodgy: WO? 

Queen.  For living a life that is filled with the wierdly acceptable public displays of the bovine reproduction practices, (poor cows) and telling the world about it.  Thus inspiring a first hand version that leaves a picture that is hard to erase from the mind I, The Badginator confirm your STINKIN BADGE. 

Just be glad you did not show up for the class on collection. I overheard one of my sisters tell a friend about that experience.  :blush:

Collection, huh?  :s I thought this was a PG rated board...

Without going into any sorted details, I'll leave you with some friendly advice, when dealing with a horny 3,000lb bull who would sooner kill you as look at you, "You have to be at least as smart as the animal you are dealing with." Or as Forrest Gump might say, "That's all I have to say about that."

Anyway, Thanks for the Cat's anus award, my second stinkin badge.

Mudbug (Chip)

BTW, would ya like to see a big'un?

1immao.jpg

That's how we roll.

Mercedes-Class C.JPG

My dating profile ???????

Attachments

• Mercedes-Class C.JPG
    Mercedes-Class C.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
rvpopeye said:
The great white north is melting , polar bears hunt on the ice , that "Ain't Right!

:s That poor bear looks like it's starving.  I hope not.  Also will never be part of a Coke Cola ad, just saying.

Jewellann

TJB
The starving polar bear was the point.
They can't swim fast enough to catch the seals.
Need the ice pack back so they can sneak up on them when coming up for air..

It "Ain't Right" I tell ya !

I was walkin' down ta th' Hahbah and I said to myself , That "Ain't Right" !

Lobstah Boat RMJ Beached.jpg

That guy ain't gettin' no lobstahs !

Attachments

• Lobstah Boat RMJ Beached.jpg
    Lobstah Boat RMJ Beached.jpg
    627.1 KB · Views: 12
Pirate Flag 14.jpg

Arrrrrrrrr Ye Be Talkin' Like A Pirate ?

Th' 19th O September be th' day !!!!!

Attachments

• Pirate Flag 14.jpg
    Pirate Flag 14.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
What do you call a pirate that steals from the rich and gives to the poor?

Robin Hook.

I ainnt right cuzzz...

I sailed the Thassa, frequented the Port Kar Inn, ate Bosk steak, drank sul-paga, started fights with other pirates & outlaws,
stabbed a thrall with my quiva, got tossed out into the kaiila trough and that's a good life for a Free woman staying clear of a permanent necklace...
Then the big silver ship brought me back here!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !
Welcome aboard the crazy train,,,,,,alllllllll abooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh aye aye aye aye

Just A Car So Far...............
OK !
I'm not sure I understand everything you said but it definitely sounded "Ain't Right" !
You're in the club !
Here's your "Stinkin' Badge"
Stinkin Badge.jpg

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,Peace. Out.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
rvpopeye said:
I'm not sure I understand everything you said but it definitely sounded "Ain't Right" !
You're in the club !
Here's your "Stinkin' Badge"

Yayyyyyy!   heh.. the key unfamiliar words are from a 60's fantasy writer, thought I'd see if any would pick up on it.

But, I got the 'aint right'  AND a badge  anyhoo! That's especially 'aint right'!   

i'm honored, Sir!   :D ..(oh the tales I could tell of life on the Serpent ship and seedy Inns)

Please do ! That's why I started this thread.
BTW,,,,just asking was pretty "Ain't Right" all by itself...

Oh yeah , if you want to find out what you just got yourself into.
Read as much of the thread as you can stand!

One other thing......
Since you admitted to making it all up.
You will receive an award tomorrow.

rvpopeye said:
One other thing......
Since you admitted to making it all up.
You will receive an award tomorrow.

Good enough ~ for the boys  ' I ' go out with ~ ....as I often say....  :p

(PS, i dint make it up, it's for realsies! but, I want the award so think what ya like!! )

JustACarSoFar
For fabricating your story of "Ain't Right" I hereby award you the honor known as
The Flying Manure Spreader
Flying Manure Spreader Close Up.jpg
An acceptance bunch of words would be proper.

Attachments

• Flying Manure Spreader Close Up.jpg
    Flying Manure Spreader Close Up.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 5