You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose we should have expected it when he got the title BeastMaster ....

I guess the tiger should get a "Stinkin' Badge" too.

rvpopeye said:
I was just thinkin' the same thing while reading that post !

She isn't already a member ??

Confirmed !

T W O h s,,,P.O.

WHASA MATTER YOU!!

I became a member for shooting my hubby in the butt with a BB gun while he's a peeing because he wouldn't CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR.  I was raised very modestly.

I missed his big ol' foot that time with that big ol' Black Hawk 357 because I WASN"T TRYING TO HIT HIM!!  :p {accidental discharge}

THOSE ARE THE REASON'S WHY I AIN'T ALLOWED TO SHOOT AT MEN NO MORE........EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
                                           { NO MEN WERE INJURED IN THE AFORE MENTIONED INCIDENTS}

Q AND I ARE OFF TO THE STORAGE SHED WARS NOW   :D

TJB and Q

I remembered a little bit or I wouldn't have said that ...

My brain was saying "Wait , no way TJB isn't a member !" but I wrote it that way....and confirmed the "Stinkin' Badge" award.
Did I give you a title ? If I did , add it to your sig line ,,,,If not , I'll give you one that is suitable.. I remember someone calling you Queenie's Slave (or was that you?)

I have some of the same storage problems just my my storage is in the rig !

And there's a lot less of it now after 36 years and several purges (some not voluntary)!

That works for me......ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES....

:s :rolleyes: :p

i crashed and burned,probably has something to do with processing firewood in 90 degree heat and then nevada blew in and i just kept going
doing my best to shut it down for the week but already did one good sweat fest today so...
that 19% humidity just sucks it out of you and that just aint right

pnolans said:
Huh Huh.... huh huh.  

He he ... he he... 

That's all.

;)   JUST DON'T GET SHOT IN THE FOOT 

:dodgy:    ANYONE EVER  TELL YOU 2.......YOU JUST AIN'T RIGHT   :rolleyes:

TJB

GotSmart said:
That works for me......ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES....

:s :rolleyes: :p

Today we have an award that will never be repeated. (I hope)   :s

To The Beastmaster.  For interspecies "communications" of a deeply AIN'T RIGHT nature, and for his success in keeping from becoming lunch while in action ~~~

You are awarded this "STINKIN BADGE" as a token of the communities horror at the lengths you will go to to rise in rank.  

A speech during acceptance is trditional.  Please keep the embelishments to a maximum.

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 4
The next award goes to Miss Tigerlily, the Beast Master's mistress.~~~

For restraint in a situation of a linguistic nature when a normal tiger would have just removed the offending parts ~~~ It is my duity to hereby award a STINKIN BADGE to you for inaction of a curious nature.

The STINKIN BADGE will be presented to The Beastmaster, as the members of the award commitee are reluctant to be in the same cage as you.  He should present it at your next conjugal visit.

Attachments

48.8 KB · Views: 3
And now~~~ (Drum roll please)  To Accidental Discharges for her tendancy to have a invigerating effect on nekid men.  May your shadow never fade, and your presence continue to make the heart race.  (The male members of this comittee request a phone warning of your being within 100 miles.) 

Please make another insperational acceptance speech.  We thank you.

Attachments

48.8 KB · Views: 3
Txjaybird said:
    :dodgy:    ANYONE EVER  TELL YOU 2.......YOU JUST AIN'T RIGHT   :rolleyes:

No, uh uh, not never.... he he.

I think my parents wanted to change my middle name to Notright instead of Nolan. I was about 5 or so, I think.

Be sure to tune in for the next exiting episode of the new hit thread "You Ain't Right"..where we will continue with tales of "Ain't Rightness" just not sure who or what it will be about....as for the schedule , we just say "the sooner the better"!

We can't verify the factual nature of what is told here and sincerely hope it was all just made up.(not really)
Some names may have been changed to protect the innocent ...............

The T W O production company is located on a tiny island somewhere with the Sea Hag and her Goons.....

OK  As the BADGEMASTER I am requesting a roll call of those awarded a STINKIN BADGE, as well as taking submissions of resumes for those seeking membership.

See folks, I aint right in the head, and this thread confuses me.  I am great on building bullet proof systems, but this streaches my memory as to who aint right in what way.  

pnolands.   :D  GIVE!

Attachments

• badges shirt.jpg
    badges shirt.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
ROLL CALL!!!

All "Ain't Right" cats fall in and form up!

patch.gif

This may take a while.

Do we really want a list for some hacker to sell to ,,,,,,, "them" ! :p ;)

Hackers?  I welcome the steenkin hackers.  We aint right, and they would be in etreme danger of contagious insanity...

Attachments

• Thesaurus.JPG
    Thesaurus.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 8
Steenkin' Hackers???????

Wait a minute ,,,,do they want "Stinkin' Badges" ????????????
They don't get no "Stinkin' Badges"!

T W O h s,,,,P.O.

GotSmart said:
Hackers?  I welcome the steenkin hackers.  We aint right, and they would be in etreme danger of contagious insanity...

Those freakin Thesauruses scare the bejesus out of me!

We have a new contender. 

Step on up Dave.  You have my attention.

Latest posts