You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when I got to camp last night I had a caffeine headache and decided I would just make a quick pot of coffee, drink a cup to make the pain go away, and then save the rest for morning and just reheat! So I opened the tub that holds ALL of my camping stuff. I got out the camp stove, propane bottle, coffee pot and coffee. I put the lid back on the tub, put the stove on top, attached the propane, filled the pot with water and the basket with coffee, lit the fire and sat back to wait for the coffee to do it's thing...

I played on facebook, played a couple of games on my tablet, and then I heard that beloved sound of percolating! Oh goody, that means I'm drinking coffee in 4 minutes!!!

But wait... I forgot to grab a coffee cup out of the tub... the tub the stove is sitting on... my only storage in the van... DAMN

Okay, so I'll just move the pot when it's done and then carefully move the stove, no biggie...

But wait... I forgot to grab the oven mitt... ain't no moving the pot for awhile!

This is what my kids affectionately call "a Belinda move"!

NoCoffeeCup.jpg

Attachments

• NoCoffeeCup.jpg
    NoCoffeeCup.jpg
    209.9 KB
Did u ever get your cup of coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! You got some curtains up!

I need a picture of that setup... that'll cement my membership in the "you ain't right club" !!

Folks, is it just me and my suspicious nature, or is JiminDenver making a BIG point of bragging how much he Ain't Right? I mean... OVERbragging. Has Max got his paw over his mouth and snickering?

I don't know but Jim cracks me up. Hope he keeps it up!

a coup? a hostile takeover of the weirdo overlord title?

i think popeye needs to pick up his game,soundguy for madonna just aint cutting it anymore
sounds like jim has more ammo so come strong

OOps ,did I say anything like that ??? No NO NO !
I am required to say....I did not do that!
It was somebody else that happened to SOUND LIKE Madonna! yup yup.

Gary what ARRRRRRRRGHH YOU suggesting ? Am I gonna have to send Optimistic Paranoid to visit ? (He HAS been getting kinda anxious to carry out his official duties lately)

I've got a better idea (OF COURSE) How about YOU ! You could be the Weirdo Overlord for a week!!!!! Then we could have a little poll on how you did!
(Honestly , I could use a break and just MAYBE you could get people to admit they are here and more stories posted???)

Beginning at midnight Eastern Time,,,I nominate Gary68 as the Weirdo Overlord for 1 week (Oh yeah I don't have to nominate),,,,jeeze WO you better get on it , that was 2 hours ago .

Catch you all in a week folks......................................
Pirate on Vacation ,,,,,peace out !

The World Peashooting Championship is held in England every year. (Being English almost AUTOMATICALLY guarantees you membership in this club.)

I hereby move that the You Ain't Right club adopt peashooting as the official sport.  We could have our own championship at the RTR every year!

http://www.railriders.net/cometpeashooters.html

That sounds like great fun OP

Here's a poster in my kitchen:
2gycbvc.jpg

Maybe this means I ain't right, but if so, what's left?

Chip

Pea shooting . cat bathing , crawdad foreplay !
I should have taken my vacation sooner .
I'm not going to comment cuz it's GARY'S thread for the next week.
Oh (temporary) Weirdo Overlord, whereyaat???

Popeye, what realy aint right is you did not file the proper club paperwork to take a vacation.  You get this instead.

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
Did sushidog get his badge???

How I ended up getting out of that village on the Amazon that day of the broken foot. I then had to get on the back of a tiny motorcycle where
fdf020990b97719b6a0c8bda4476ef91.jpg
I was transported to a "clinic" of sorts. Clinic is the ultimate exaggeration.

Thanks Badgemaster , I was hoping you would do that!
However , as I WAS Weirdo Overlord at the time no stinkin' paparrrrrrrwork required.
Besides this is a "No Paperwork Zone" I hatesk that crapsk !!!!!!!!!!!
I'll issue the proper notification on that,,,,,,,,next week when I get off vacation!

And speaking of that, WHERE IS the Weirdo Overlord ?????
Back in the bathroom playing with his.errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ????? well , no matter ,WE all know what he's doin' , no doubt !
Hey Gary your duties are being neglected , I'M the one on vacation dontchaknow !
I'm never gonna get a real break from this , am I ?

I second the Nominator's nomination for sushidog . That Bug Foreplay pic was as "Ain't Right" as it gets..............Hey sushi we call the Lobbies up heah BUGS too ! Really BIGGUNS!