You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimindenver said:
What ain't right is that I am the only one willing to admit it
:) Okey Dokey if that's what you want.  Hey everyone,  Jim admits he ain't right.  I admit he ain't right too.

Now are you a Happy Camper? :D 

Jewellann and Q

jimindenver said:
What ain't right is that I am the only one willing to admit it

No paddling for me thanks [emoji31]. Nothing to admit!

makes this post take on a whole new meaning

jimindenver said:
You wouldn't be the first to plug into my trailer for shore power.

Yeah Gary, Jim seems to be getting more ain't right points by the minute [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim is ~~~   well qualified ~~~

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
UUUhhhhh :huh:  :s   :-/   :rolleyes:  ;)  :cool:

Jim's new title shall be
Minister of Power

And , The rest of you are at least as "Ain't Right ! :rolleyes:

I don't know if this qualifies as ain't right or things that ain't right are always just happening to me. I've been in the wrong place at the wrong time more times than I can count.

In this pic I'm in on the Amazon in a village and thru a stupid accident, where I tried to follow a kid walking over the water on a log, I fell in the water and somehow managed to break my foot. Unable to walk I was put on a rock or log and left there alone all day while a friend tried to summon some kind of transport.

After some hours, and having the greatest and increasing need to pee, I thought I could possibly scoot down into the water and take care of it. When the curious kids I was surrounded by saw me heading to the water they ran to me and stopped me. They managed to point and show me a fisherman in a boat just a few yards down the river. I watched and he was pulling in piranha after piranha. It was a long day!!!

270cb117810aa8efc1478ef47ede2b6f.jpg

AbuelaLoca said:
Does urine attract piranha?  :p

Mostly if the urine has got an aint right smell to it.
Fish are funny that way, especially Piranha.

Hell who knows but I wasn't going to take any chances. I figured those kids knew enough to keep me out of the water then I had better listen! [emoji38]

Ballenxj said:
Mostly if the urine has got an aint right smell to it.
Fish are funny that way, especially Piranha.

Bwahahahahahahaha.... I woke the house up laughing out loud for real!!

If I were right I would have listened to those that were about solar, being connected and boondocking. I would never have been able to do what I do now. I use the power of the Ain't right to do what others say can not be done. I relish in it and use it to my advantage. This is just the tip of the iceberg kids. Brace yourselves. Brahahahaha. :p

Cammalu said:
No paddling for me thanks [emoji31].  Nothing to admit!

I see you still protest and yet you fight for your title. hmmmmmm Something Ain't right here. :dodgy:

Cammalu

Now that's a good story right there !
Exactly why I started this whole .......ah ....group!

Those kids stopped you from going in the water because THAT "Ain't Right" ! And they knew it and then saved you in spite of your "Ain't Right" self.

"Stinkin'Badge" for you.

None for the kids cuz they were definitely RIGHT!
Hope you found a way to reward them later!
(I'm sure they are all grown up now and sit around telling the story of the "Ain't Right"
lady with the "fire hair" and all the little children listen and so are reminded of why they can't go swimming in the river..................)

Jim
We all look forward to your adventures , but they don't all have to be "Ain't Right"........

I just had a thought about those here that "Ain't Right".
And it occurs to me that we are not that many compared to the whole tribe of CRVL.

It seems to me that there must be MANY that can't resist coming to read this thread and possibly have become addicted to doing so....................

I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!

So just click on reply and post a story already !

What are you waiting for?

You DO realize that just by being on CRVL you are already seen by a huge majority of the rest of the world as "Ain't Right" anyway and that probably will not change a bit by joining in.
You know you have a story and want a "Stinkin' Badge" without even mentioning the "Secret Handshake" ( OH crap , I wasn't supposed to mention that!)....but "I Ain't Right" instant excuse! (See how convenient that was ?) And deep down you know "You Ain't Right" either.........................

Oh they know it but are afraid of the title. Do you think those of us here read this title nearly 10,000 times? You know they read. :dodgy:

Yes there ARE clues!^^

You people should realize I could be spending my creative time writing songs or novels or whatever else instead of this .............(Why do you think all musicians are in the club , by default , for life?)

We need entertainment too !

OK , I could get in trouble by saying this , but that creative spark is inside everybody !
We have just found the frequency to tune in !

You can't find it on any radio though (sorry hamsters) .

Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,,peace out!

Sparky will do as a title. Sparkles on some Saturday nights....oh man, there I go again. :p

Looks like we don't need much more entertainment than Sparkles here [emoji3]

jimindenver said:
Sparky will do as a title. Sparkles on some Saturday nights....oh man, there I go again. :p

How about "Ozone?" 

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]a form of oxygen, O [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], with a peculiar odor suggesting that of weakchlorine, produced when an electric spark or ultraviolet light is passedthrough air or oxygen. It is found in the atmosphere in minute quantities, especially after a thunderstorm, is a powerful oxidizing agent, and is thus biologically corrosive. In the upper atmosphere, it absorbs ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing them from reaching the surface of the earth. It is used for bleaching, sterilizing water, etc.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More than one use :p [/font]