You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I never will party that hard lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efcbd16827b764ea896c6b3d54e48a8a.png

The government issued me my Stinkin' Badge and anyone that knows me knows that ain't right. They occasionally take it back then realize no one else is crazy enough to replace me and give it back!

two hikers in Alaska,
1st hiker, what are we going to do if we run into a grizz.
2nd hiker, I am going to run like hell.
1st hiker, everybody knows you can't outrun a grizz.
2nd hiker, I don't need to outrun the grizz, I just need to outrun you.
highdesertranger

Pikers!

In Quartzsite AZ one of the town leaders is the most photographed bookstore owner in the U.S.A. 

Look up "Reader's Oasis Books"

Attachments

• readers oasis.jpg
    readers oasis.jpg
    80 KB
Boy he sure looks like a cartoon character doesn't he? Everyone has to have a gimmick I guess [emoji15]

Hey, gotsmart - is that you with him? If so, you ain't right!

Things straying back to "Ain't Right" Normal ..
Welcome aboard to any new to the thread !

HDR
Classic , we play that game in East Coast Alaska too !

Oh , BTW your title will of course be Prospector .
Did you get your "Stinkin' Badge" yet?

Cammalu
Love the Film crew pic !
Hope one of them had a Dirty Harry in their pack . That big boy can run waaaaaaayyyy
faster and farther than they have a hope to. I guess the one at the end of the line found that out if they didn't.

C'mon people I know you all have at LEAST one more story or reason !

I've got Optimistic Paranoid on speed dial...

See I'm the kind of park ranger that would tell them bears just love to have their picture taken. Had a German endurance bicyclist tell me he could still go 24 hours after drinking bad water if he could get to a hospital within that time. I had him sign over his bike to me should he not make it. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital but he lived. Had an motorcyclist put his bike right on the edge of a 1800' ledge over looking the Colorado River. He saw me pull up and figured he was in trouble. I told him I'd help him make a ramp if he had the guts to try to jump it. We have pictures of a person imploding as they hit the water after diving off a cliff. I have people try all sorts of really stupid things, I've found the best thing is to tell them where the nearest doctor is how long it will take to get there and how much it costs. Darwin was right, ya just can't help stupid. Had a really good one at the top of the launch ramp today, a guy pulling a boat up with his wife in it hit the bump at the top so fast the trailer with the boat on it came unhitched and with the safety chains not connected took off back down the ramp which at this water level is about a quarter mile, I gave him the phone number of a good divorce attorney instead of a lecture.

Bullfrog, you are a park ranger? That's neat tell us more.

bullfrog said:
We have pictures of a person imploding as they hit the water after diving off a cliff. 

I do not think that word means what you think that word means.

Told you I wasn't right. Ever shoot an old vacuum tube TV? This guy's brother was filming so the diver rotated forward as he was pulling down his trunks to "moon" his brother. Hit the water flat as he couldn't rotate back up from over 75'. Last frame it just a maroon spot in the water as the body stopped and the internal organs kept going. Reminded me of what those old TV tubes looked like. I always wanted to be a park ranger, but I'm way over the age limit hence "that ain't right" back country ranger, badge but no blue dot.

Bet that was a sight you won't be able to forget. How tragic

My future dream is to be a Ranger but NOT enforcement, would hate that job! Interpretive is more my style.
Leading hikes and telling stories 'bout nature or geology.
Glad you made it here !

Now , most of those stories are about OTHER people that "Ain't Right" but you already have posted some elsewhere of your "Ain't Rightness"!!

We used to hoist an big old safe to about 10' and drop it on old TVs and other electronics at a friends tron repair shop , saved space in the truck to recycle ctr. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard the crazy train Bullfrog.

rvpopeye said:
My future dream is to be a Ranger but NOT enforcement, would hate that job! Interpretive is more my style.
Leading hikes and telling stories 'bout nature or geology.

My suspicion is that you would just make stuff up . . .

zits 4.gif

zits 3.gif

Zits 2.gif

zits 1.gif

Attachments

• zits 4.gif
    zits 4.gif
    102.7 KB
  • zits 3.gif
    zits 3.gif
    111.5 KB
  • Zits 2.gif
    Zits 2.gif
    138.2 KB
  • zits 1.gif
    zits 1.gif
    133 KB
I guess being a Weirdo Overload isn't so great.
Not one Rate/Rep point yet..... I simply HAVE to catch up with Cyndi. ;)
I am so "Ain't Right" !
skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

"Now if you all look to your left , you will notice the Colorado nearly 5000' below us .
It's that thing that looks like a brown and white ribbon.
OH , and right now is NOT a good time to show off how daring you are.............."