You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ain't right

Found in my pond floating. Either they ain't right or I ain't a good steward.

f997935735d5d740f08ad4161447dc63.jpg

Chip! What kind of fish is that? Those teeth look like they are used for cracking nuts or shells or something! Definitely doesn't look like a flesh ripper!

Cammalu said:
This ain't right

Found in my pond floating.  Either they ain't right or I ain't a good steward.

f997935735d5d740f08ad4161447dc63.jpg

You expect me to resist the ain't right and then post this. That's NOT how you give head!

jimindenver said:
You expect me to resist the ain't right and then post this. That's NOT how you give head!

Bwahahaha Jim!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!

I already knew that Jim! Hahaha

Cammalu said:
Chip!  What kind of fish is that?  Those teeth look like they are used for cracking nuts or shells or something!  Definitely doesn't look like a flesh ripper!

That's a sheepshead. It uses those sheep or human like teeth to chew through barnacles, crab shells and such imparting a delicious crab-like taste to the meat. Most anglers consider it a trash fish and throw it away because it is hard to clean and only yields a fillet of about 30% the weight of the fish.  I love em though and keep every one I catch. I've got pretty good at cleaning them over the years.

http://gcrl.usm.edu/public/fish/sheepshead.php

Chip

That face looks almost human 

Feeds on bottom dwellers.  

Reminds me if someone.   ;)

THAT AIN'T RIGHT!    :s

Whats next on the club mascot fish contest.  (HOW ~~~  Never mind, look at the instigators.) Or is this a flag logo contest, ~~~  Whats going on???

Somp'n ain't right here...   :dodgy:

sushidog said:
That's a sheepshead. It uses those sheep or human like teeth to chew through barnacles, crab shells and such imparting a delicious crab-like taste to the meat. Most anglers consider it a trash fish and throw it away because it is hard to clean and only yields a fillet of about 30% the weight of the fish.  I love em though and keep every one I catch. I've got pretty good at cleaning them over the years.

http://gcrl.usm.edu/public/fish/sheepshead.php

Chip

Man, you ain't kiddin', that is some seriously tasty fish.  Neighbor buddy in FL catches them and will always give us a couple of filets (I have zero idea how to clean a fish), I show my appreciation with beer secretly left on his boat.

Gary68 said:
of course crazygradma will like this post

I'm still freakin' laughing out loud when I think of this post! I just go along liking everything, thinking no one will notice and BOOM... busted just like that... y'all don't miss nothin'!

EVERYTHING "Ain't Right" here ! :rolleyes:
That was my whole point of starting the thread............

Keep those stories and pics comin' :p :p :p :p :p :p

The next person that wants a solar van build for nothing is in for a wake up.  

Presenting the Hi~Jolly Quartzsite express van that passes gas instead of using it.   IN YOUR FACE! :dodgy:

Attachments

• camel solar vn.jpg
    camel solar vn.jpg
    87.4 KB
Man, that is one butt ugly horse ya got there solar guy... :rolleyes:

bullfrog said:
But wait sun shine is free ain't it?

You have not been paying your sunshine tax?  How about the thinking tax?  Oxygen surcharge ~~~  

Come to think of it,  ;)

If everyone reading this sent me 5 cents, I'd have a lot of nickles.   :D

Just dial BR549.  Tell em Junior sent ya.

if everyone that has read this thread so far sent you a nickel you would have $532.05. yeah I did the math. make sure you declare your consulting fee to the IRS. highdesertranger

Silly boy is breathing way too much oxygen.  HDR!  To the city for a smog treatment!   :p

Think about it.  To give me a nickle, They would have to find me first.  Even people who aint right try to stay away from Missouri in the humidity of summer.  And then there is the aint right grandma that lives up the road.  She only gives me shots.

AbuelaLoca said:
Tequila!!! WooHoo

Since you're into that stuff . . .

Swing by your local Barnes & Nobles and check their magazine rack.  See if they have the current issue of OUTDOORX4.  That would be issue #21.  There's a report on a trip to Tequila, Mexico and the Ruta Del Tequila, and their visit to Tequila distileries.  Interesting stuff.