You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a long history of moderating emails lists, web forums and bbs boards... If you needs mods.

...it is not as if anything realy worth talking about happens in YARC camp. Old people sitting around in lawn chairs. The most frequent sign of life is people taking their dogs on a short walk.

Last edited:
The most excitement (I have gathered from posts) is when the nudists flash the YARC camp. E.g. Naked old dudes and dudettes riding by on Harleys.

Eye bleach may be required.

If want to see a naked, hairy, fat, old white guy, I can just strip down and stand in front of the mirror.

One must also note that the avg YARC is part lizard, in that they move very little if it is cold and they may not stir and become active until late morning when the sun has warmed thing up a bit... ;)

Maybe they think it's the best way to keep other campers far away?

all bodies are beatiful cause they all contain a pure soul

now hand me that eye bleach please!

From my extremely limited experience with nudism (mostly, wondering what was at the far end of the road on Canaveral National Seashore ... and what was at the other far end of the road on Canaveral National Seashore), it's not about showing off your buffness. We have Spandex for that LOL. It's about, I dunno, freedom? being happy with yourself?

Or about the Four S's (sand, sunburn, skeeters, and skritchy little grass things). ouch.

who really wants naked out and about if one doesn't live a life that suits it. naked and frying bacon? OW naked and bugs, ick. naked and climbing a rock face and naked and and and, alot that never floats ever HA think naked and lounging and ya got real life, and no volleyball naked is just gross in the bitter end of it all if ONE is forced to watch, again, send in the eye bleach ::eek: human body OH so nice if you are a centerfold, after that, come on who wants to see it? but joking here truly, if wanna let it swing then swing away Merrill!

I think I feel my eyes BURNING.... Why do people think other folks want to see that? :LOL: At least go to the GYM first!!!
News flash - they're not doing it to look sexy. They're doing it because it feels good TO THEM. Everyone knows where the nekkid people camp, they're very easy to avoid!

To me, it's a sign I'm in a place where "live and let live" is a thing.

Last edited:
I may have to try that next time Im in Q. LOLOLOLOLOL

Dont look Elithe!!!!

They call me the streek, fastest thing on 2 feet.

when I hit Q or any where else in my adventures, I am gonna check out all the naked people I come across......I don't have no issues on it, ya wanna let it out, let it out and this ol' gal is gonna check it all out, and might say EWWWW and if I hit a greek god type might say, hot damn....we shall see on it all if it goes down out there later :)

I think the super oldies with the socks and beach sandals make me more icky then anything!! Whooooo....yikes, fashion faux pas is worse then no fashion at all sometimes! I've seen way more scary with whatever clothes on then without HA

I ain't right because the stupid doctor who pulled me out of my mother squeezed the forceps too hard, smashing about a quarter of my brain out of existence. I've often wondered if that's what gave me a more direct connection to the mystical inner world, wherein my subconscious is partially within my consciousness, allowing everything from visions of spirits talking to me, to a degree of control over the weather I've never even heard of anyone else having.