You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe alot of 'em think they are right? They don't fit into the 'you ain't right' club? :) who knows...lol

Just enjoying a rainy afternoon listening to thunder and lightening.

I think I might belong here because I just had a big, pity party for myself, was crying my eyes out a few minutes ago, now laughing my butt off at this thing my sister sent me.  I know she ain't right, and I'm worse than she is :D :p 

Hope you say I can belong because I don't seem to fit anywhere at all ;)is this true.PNG

Attachments

• is this true.PNG
    is this true.PNG
    735.4 KB · Views: 104
I cant tell right from wrong so I end up just going in circles.

GOldengirl68
You're IN ,,,,, and so is Sis, you better tell her before it's too late !

PeterPiper
What did you win ? Is HDR giving out awards now ?

Missing man formation today in YARC !
HDR , you will be missed . Say hi to Gunny for me .......

I know I fit in here. When I first started rock climbing back in the early 70's every one of my friends and other people that I told what I was doing all told me that I was crazy. That went on for only one year. I got the message. So I learned to never tell so called normal people what I was doing. I was having a blast mastering all kinds of what is now labeled extreme sports. And I was not caring if normal people living for those new clothes down at Collège High on the mall looked good or not. I had acquaintances from each group of people that were experts at their acquired skills. None of us were crazy.

Part of one of those groups is musicians. My favorite topic is death on stage. I love it when an artist tries out a new entertainment concept and it falls flat on its face. That's death. In fact this national touring company has an end of the year party and all the bands and managers gather together down in Florida for an end of tour bash. They give out the "face to the glass award" as one of the honors. This is what it means. Imagine that you are in a B-25 Mitchel medium sized WWII bomber. The entire front end is made of glass. You have your face planted all the way up and smudged against the glass. Now the bomber is headed straight for the ground where the nose hits first. That's "face to the glass." They actually vote who won for the best stage death. The musicians want that award more than any of the others for some crazy reason.

Nice application story .
But it didn't matter.
I already know exactly how "Ain't Right" you are .

Your membership is self inflicted, it's lifetime membership for musicians... You're IN.
May the aliens have mercy on your soul.....

T W O h s,,,,P.O. :p

..wait... *i* am a musician... I live in an RV.. hell, i ain;t been right since I was dropped on my head as a baby... least ways thats what the chiropractor said about my neck... I drove a motorcycle cross country.. .. I managed to run tech support for dial up modems ( that has to count for something) ..... and lastt i ended up camping next to a bunch a you 'ain't rights", so if gravity is a thing i got sucked right in. ..and yeah it's for life and i wouldn;t have it any other way...