You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made a post here but of coarse it got deleted,the cost of running forum is next to nothing,tired of other peoples drama,time to walk,best of luck to everyone

starting a forum is cheap and easy,i would recommend a2hosting.com,great usa based company with great customer service, introductory offer less then $200 for 3 years,i used mybb forum because it's the easiest to design but there are others to choose from, push the install button and you have forum that needs to be moded,hardest part is coming up with a name/url thats open for the taking

like i said in my now deleted post i can make much more of a difference hands on helping people and dont ever want to deal with other peoples drama ever again

starting a forum is cheap and easy,i would recommend a2hosting.com,great usa based company with great customer service, introductory offer less then $200 for 3 years,i used mybb forum because it's the easiest to design but there are others to choose from, push the install button and you have forum that needs to be moded,hardest part is coming up with a name/url thats open for the taking

like i said in my now deleted post i can make much more of a difference hands on helping people and dont ever want to deal with other peoples drama ever again
It looks like you are an active member, and have information you share. As someone new here, I hope you don’t leave. It’s always good to hear many voices from many different types of brains … the older I get the better I am about ignoring drama… either that or in my old age I’m going deaf, dumb and blind… which works for me too.

So no one wanted to take it over for you?

why didnt i just give it away?

answer,i did but she didnt have the ability to be the bad guy and get called names so it came back to me,this way i still own the url and have a database backup incase in a couple months i want to try again

The situation was the talk of the YARC campsite at Quartzsite today.

answer,i did but she didnt have the ability to be the bad guy and get called names so it came back to me,this way i still own the url and have a database backup incase in a couple months i want to try again
Is there an archive of the board?
It would be a great shame to lose (access to) all of the accumulated knowledge and tips that it provided. Even if it isn't an active forum

Gary: Thank you for all your years of hard work, patience, endurance, and helping the community.

sounds like you need more moderators!

restructure issues
forum is back if he can get it restructured for more traffic and all that