You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News flash - they're not doing it to look sexy. They're doing it because it feels good TO THEM. Everyone knows where the nekkid people camp, they're very easy to avoid!

To me, it's a sign I'm in a place where "live and let live" is a thing.
Well I certainly understand "feeling good" but didn't Freelander say that they were outside of the "clothing optional area"? Where does "live and Let Live" Peter off (heh - Get it? :LOL:) and the "Good Feelings" of others come into play? :unsure:

It's a slippery slope isn't it?

Cheers!

I could see the sign from where I was parked and these definity outside that area.

Clothing is not required in my portable hot tub. Do I still need to park inside the "clothing optional area"? If so, that ain't right because we're just trying to practice better hygiene!

51932541685_996170b658_c.jpg

Clothing is not required in my portable hot tub. Do I still need to park inside the "clothing optional area"? If so, that ain't right because we're just trying to practice better hygiene!

51932541685_996170b658_c.jpg
Heck I can do that right on the back deck of my house WITHOUT any screening! Ain't nobody gonna see! :ROFLMAO:

KIMG0914.JPG

...it is not as if anything realy worth talking about happens in YARC camp. Old people sitting around in lawn chairs. The most frequent sign of life is people taking their dogs on a short walk.

Keep telling everyone that

Hi, sorry to hear of tyour birth probems. I had some too, My Dr. couldn't Make it to the hospital because of a snow storm so they held my Mother's legs together for 3-4 hours. Which is why I like to escape .. Society.

Seriously? No RN with OB experience or a midwife around?

I guess if there were known complications they would have to wait.

They were birthin' babies long before the title MD existed.

All the years that we camped there they were the best neighbors. Organized just enough that there was no trouble. Clean campsites, everyone waved. Who cares if someone hates to wear britches. Nobody is being threatened if they don’t undress.

My only personal objection was when the guy was using a metal cutting saw without an apron. I felt pain from 100 yards away. I heard a saw and looked up. MISTAKE!

the guy was using a metal cutting saw without an apron. I felt pain from 100 yards away.
yea naked sexy bacon frying for the hubby backfired on my azz. there are fun naked times and crappy darn hurt naked times :)

These are the kind of people that would make spanx jiggle
liked your post but stop changing your profile pic, making me dizzy HAHA

plus you ain't ever wearing spanx and know the word but would that ever be near your body LOL

fun joke but not you in a way from that profile pic of you :) just sayin' heehee

Bump…

I know some of the ain’t right people are still in the forum or monitoring it. Time to wake up for the winter months and come out of hibernation. Bad humor and stupid jokes are truly needed to resuscitate some folks who perish without them.

This being Halloween day you might even be able to raise the brain dead zombies.

I need to polish up my stinking badge! Lol!!! Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck moderators!

I need to polish up my stinking badge! Lol!!! Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck moderators!
Especially on a thread with an established no subject subject matter.

For the new mods, we already banned ourselves, but we ain’t right so we keep coming back. If there is a problem, please discuss it amongst yourselves first. We mean no harm. We just use this thread to keep from off topicing others.

Now where was we?

Jim still owe me a rack of his famous solar baby back ribs.

Let me know when hes going to pay up and I'll come over and sneak some myself.

Triathlete in my younger years: 1.5 ocean swim in 65 degree raging waves (with hundreds of other lunatics surrounding me), then a 15 mile run, then a 60 mile bike ride. Ran the mount Washington road race numerous times, did a 24 hour relay running race on an indoor track (ugh)...I could go on. Always been an oddball and proud of it. "I don't want to join any club that would accept me as one of its members"...Groucho Marx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: