Working Overnights In City While Living Van Life & Maintaining A Healthy Lifestyle and Diet? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you've moved away from the Totino's pizza, as you're trying to eat better.

Why not ditch the gas cooking and use electric since you drive regularly enough to recharge your system? I have and it's much less a hassle. 600 watts on high which I only ever need it on medium.
1000001951.jpg

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

With the fridge and freezer on the 200ah batteries, they won't use closer to that up in a day. If you're going to move away from your butane stove, you might consider an electric induction stovetop.

It would solve storing any burning gas. As I understand it's cool to the touch (I haven't personally used one).

It sounds like you have plenty of power for just about anything you'd need to charge.
an induction cooktop does not heat the glass but when you remove a hot pan that has been sitting on it the glass will of course have residual heat from a hot pan sitting on it. There is no heat produced if you turn it on without a pan on top of it. In fact it will shut itself off if you try to turn it on without a pan on it and will also turn itself off if you remove a pan during the cooking cycle. You won’t be lifting the pan off to flip your pancakes 🤣