Why is there so much confusing info regarding covid19?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona just released the FEMA study dated 05/07/2020 which shows Arizona did not meet the CDC's requirements for stage 1 openings as well as showing a predicted increase in cases even with stay at home requirements remaining in place I believe. So much for data based decisions I guess as this information was received and held back from the public until today so announcing incorrectly stage 1 requirements had been met last week allowing openings and giving time to do testing blitzes and use antibody testing to distort the infection rate which could be used to justify opening early. State officials may be able to fool the public but the virus will not be fooled. Arizona most likely will see cases continue to rise over the summer in my opinion. Be careful out there if you are over 60 years old. It is a confusing subject because many elected officials are more worried about keeping their jobs instead of informing the public of the facts.

desert_sailing said:
The whole corona schmorona situation..

Maybe you weren't meaning to be but this description of the situation seems a bit too flippant.

100,000 dead with more to come.

slow2day said:
Maybe you weren't meaning to be but this description of the situation seems a bit too flippant.

100,000 dead with more to come.
I only meant it to be an indicator that some people view it as nothing and thus the whole political nature of the virus.

One of my employees had a sister that died from the Covid 2 weeks ago. My sister is an LPN at a care facility that has  around 40 residents that are positive.. a few deaths.. and several of her coworkers are  on quarantine due to a positive test result.

I certainly don't want to go into a whole what deaths are are worse thing. People die and it is usually a tough thing for folks that remain. Some folks look at it as celebratory others think it is tragic.... I would probably offend many folks here and probably get banned if I were to speak more about my views of the big departure.

While I am not trying to be flippant.. I am not overly distressed either. Cant' spend my life worrying about the tragic deaths that occur every minute.

My heart mourns those living in despair not the dearly departed.I guess that is a perk of not being an atheist.?

This thread no longer addresses the OP's question and has deteriorated into bickering that has little to do with coronavirus.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.