What made you happy today?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aldi keeps selling out of marzipan, need to be there when the truck arrives it seems.

I guess meantime will make do with pralines and lebkuchen

lenny flank said:
I can only presume someone at the store must be from Pennsylvania.

:)

Yeah, I found a can of Boston brown bread in NM one time (the stuff in a can with raisins), love that stuff. The owner was from Boston so he ordered it in once in a while.

I'm happy that I had the presence of mind to go to the ER on Wednesday and lived to see a beautiful day today.

travelaround said:
:( 
I'm glad it turned out well, Dennis!

Thank you travelaround. It could have gone the other way. I have joined the stent owners club. :)

Fixed my Locks, enjoyed the sunshine, wrote a little poetry & listened to alot of good music.

I coughed a lot less today. darn head cold crud got me.
on the mend I think so I am happy about that

Queen said:
Yeah, I found a can of Boston brown bread in NM one time (the stuff in a can with raisins), love that stuff. The owner was from Boston so he ordered it in once in a while.

I recently bought something like that at Dave's Grocery in Fort Sumner, NM.

driving on the road to my work, the road was quite clear from the snow and there were no traffic jams!

Got kid off to school easily this morn. Sometimes that is not an easy task :)

Snow and ice and I went out anyway, got in a fantastic mile swim to make it worthwhile.

Good friends that grilled a great dinner then fished till midnight that produced close to 50 2lb stripped bass and doing it again tonight. Life is good!

The mechanic at the first shop flat out lied to me. My truck does NOT need a new engine, the head gasket isn’t blown, it won’t be $12,000 in repairs. I am so happy I got a second opinion with an honest mechanic. Repairs will be about $1,000 and I’ll be able to get back on the road as originally planned.

How do mechanics who lie to folks sleep at night?

This made me very happy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a letter from someone.  I get a lot of emails, but few real letters.      ~crofter