What made you happy today?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigT said:
This morning, however, I saw him in his (her?) usual spot, looking no different than usual.   :)

That could have been a CATastrophy......Did you check for a pulse?  
It might have been CATatonic.

Better drive over it again, just to make sure.

tongue.gif
Charlotte

Finally waking up to 48 degree morning and expected high of 73 degrees today!!! Be cursed to Hell you &$%@) Humidity. lol. 

A big Plus. Finding a nice jam session on a favorite song of mine, by Bob Dylan, Live.
"[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]The audio is from Dylans performance at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre, Denver, Colorado. June 15th, 1988."[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]you tube channel: Paul Best[/font]

Minivanmotoman said:
Heart warming news, yay!
And wonderful fall foliage to add warmth and ambiance to the news.
Fall is my fav time of year. Crisp cool nights, warm sunny days and vibrant trees is what I am thankful for.

Having breakfast with coffee and thinking about the progress on my cargo trailer for RTR.
Gluing 1x2's together 3.JPG
Then reading the  Above post about Fall being Minivanmotoman's favorite season and see the bike with Fall foliage in the background. I can dig it. Fall should be year round. Minimotoman's pic
 Below V V V V  . It's 41 degrees outside. :)
IMG_20171018_125923-640x480.jpg

Attachments

• Gluing 1x2's together 3.JPG
    Gluing 1x2's together 3.JPG
    129.6 KB
  • IMG_20171018_125923-640x480.jpg
    IMG_20171018_125923-640x480.jpg
    20.1 KB
I am comfortably ensconced in my own campsite in a place that is 30 degrees warmer than where I left out of yesterday  morning.

I can see and hear the rapids of the river and am sheltered by a wonderful forest.

I get to eat my own cooking and enjoy my own company! After a month of bunking in with my son and dil, I finally managed to break free!

I am a happy camper!

Made French toast and bacon for my wife for breakfast. Seeing her smile just does it for me....

I don't have to drive today. Ahh.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

The one thing that makes me happy today and every day since meeting and marrying my husband has been getting up every morning for the last year and a half and staring at his handsome and beautiful face for a few moments each day while he sleeps, or when he comes up to me and cuddles me for no particular reason. To me, those are the moments that I treasure the most in life.

AnnaP said:
The one thing that makes me happy today and every day since meeting and marrying my husband has been getting up every morning for the last year and a half and staring at his handsome and beautiful face for a few moments each day while he sleeps, & when he cuddles me. To me, those are the moments that I treasure the most in life.

Ditto. :heart:

Another thing that today makes me happy: making progress on getting this house more empty.

I am happy that I reached out to the moderators trying to help them :)

A beautiful horse standing in the middle of a road through rolling grasslands.

It's getting to that time of year now when we can open the doors and not immediately get cold.

Finding my swimming stroke again, after 20 years of messed up half assed attempts. Guess the knee replacement actually helped, now I'm swimming a mile three times a week.

Yesterday I found a food store here in Texas that has Taylor Pork Roll in the deli section. Woo hoo !! It's a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty and I haven't had any since the last time I visited my sis in Allentown. So yesterday I had a nice dinner of fried pork roll sandwiches. Yum !!!!!!

Now if only I could find some shoo-fly pie, too ..........

Happy <---- Me

:)

So fun when you find a regional product... away from the region, it’s such a treat.

Queen said:
So fun when you find a regional product... away from the region, it’s such a treat.

I can only presume someone at the store must be from Pennsylvania.

:)

Latest posts