What made you happy today?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was beautiful, Stargazer, just beautiful.

It's still early today, but happiness abounds regardless.  I'm warm and comfortable, enjoying a delicious cup of coffee with my beloved reading her book next to me.  Sunday mornings are wonderful!  :heart:

^^^  Nice!!

Be sure to hit Dripping Springs just east of Las Cruces... but if you take a hike, don't believe the map they give you at the rangers station for the long loop, it's really long!   ;)

Nice touch with the tassels !

I woke up to voices outside my rig at 5am.

Went out to investigate and they were setting up for a pig roast! Yup , got invited :D :D :D

Then...
While I was talking to them , they told me that a chipmunk was getting cozy with my engine compartment.
Fired it up and out runs chippy ! :rolleyes: :(

Spent some time planning for the move, got a moving company lined up, now figuring out the packing. We still have four months, but it makes me very happy to have a little movement on it!

I'm not sure this qualifies as happy but my Granddaughter called at 0630 to tell me about the bombing in England. I had already heard about it but my Granddaughter was crying and that makes me very unhappy.

The happy part is she is safe, at least as safe as we can be in these times. She's of the age she likes Arianna Grande and would have wanted to go to a concert if in this area.

And she's coming over this weekend if I clear the living room for her air mattress. That makes me happy.

Rob

That's really nice that your granddaughter comes over and hangs out with you. How old is she?

She's 12, her and her Mother butt heads often so weekends my son is working and my daughter in law okays it,she comes for the weekend. It's the best part of being a Grandparent.

Rob

I bet it is, I loved being an Aunt and wish I was closer to my great niece, I'd love to know her better and watch her grow up.

My niece came down from Chicago yesterday and brought the baby! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

She saw me and got the biggest grin on her face, I love that little girl to pieces, she's seven months old now, every time I see her she has changed so much.  She such a happy baby and is interested in everything!

There's nothing like snuggling with a little one...unless it's a good giggle session. Hope you got one of those!

Putts said:
There's nothing like snuggling with a little one...unless it's a good giggle session. Hope you got one of those!

I've never been a mom so the last baby I snuggled was 32 years ago when my niece was little.  I'd forgotten how amazing it is.  :heart:

Waking up and seeing the rigs here for the informal gathering made me happy this morning.

Sitting in my backyard, drinking canned wine from Trader Joe's. The soundtrack is crickets. The entertainment is fireflies. I will always spend summer in Michigan if I can.

The spring peepers are out here tonight.

But to balance that out I forced myself to go in the club next door for karaoke night , :dodgy: had to leave . It just sounded like so many bad auditions....."we'll call YOU !"
Back to the frogs ahhhhhhhhhhh... :sleepy: ...

Emptied out my last storage unit tonite, I had two of them the last year and a half. That's $250 a month no longer needing to be spent. Pretty sure I paid more for storage than the value of the things being stored. I didn't intend on keeping them this long, but that's all in the past now, just extremely happy to no longer have to pay or think about them.

Congrats ERLH. That's a big step and relief I'm sure. Now you can clean out my barn! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk