What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sofisintown said:
You can "lock-in" your favorite stations so you can find them again easily.
I have a bunch of them locked, all over the world!  :D
Very cool, Sofi. Like, like. The only classical station I can receive locally has rather poor selection of music, for my tastes, so I am scouring the world for other stations. Found a couple of good Blues stations in LA too. Smokestack Lightning, woo-ooo. I already have long list of favorites, :). Like, like.

"Snowden's Jig (Traditional)"
~Carolina Chocolate Drops

"The Place I left behind"
~ The Dark Deep Woods

I will listen to an ourlaw station if I knew of some, never corporate radio. I bought and sell vinyl full time for yrs so my perspective is there is: so much music out there, that's not part of predatory music biz, it excites me!

If you've got amazon music, my lastest playlist
Check out my playlist on Amazon Music: 2020
https://music.amazon.com/user-playl...c6be9sune?ref=dm_sh_l6yrmORNwukWakdJzaHdqhTDT

Great song. Great video, Great boat!

Anyone want my van for your Westsail 32???? Go halfsies and leave the cannibals to themselves?

REVERAND PEYTONS BIG DAMN BAND, ON YOU TUBE FROM SOUTHERN OHIO

MY FAVORITES........WE DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING

POOR UNTIL PAYDAY.....RECORDED IN TWO TOWNS WITH 500 VOLUNTEERS

THE REV PLAYING THEN SHOOTING A SHOTGUN GUITAR

HILLBILLY WEIGHT LIFTING WITH CINDER BLOCKS

ANOTHER FAVORITE IS SEA SICK STEVE.  A LOT OF ORIGINAL MUSIC AND BUILDS MOST OF HIS GUITARS

MY FAVORITES.........CHURCH OF ME..........WALKING MAN   

CLOCK IS RUNNING...........CAN'T TEACH A OLD DOG NEW TRICKS

BETH HART ........BAD WOMAN BLUES

JEWELLANN  AND QUEENIE

Since I got my Visible going, now I can do Youtube again.

So I'm listening/watching "Ain't Even Done With The Night"

Mellencamp looks like a high school sophomore.

Is "She Got the Gold Mine, I Got the Shaft" bluegrass?

slow2day said:
Amazing cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams":

Listening to the sounds of silence today. Good to clear your head of all the static.

And then I listened to that. Very nice voice. With the new technologies, some of the covers are better than the original.  -crofter

crofter said:
Very nice voice. With the new technologies, some of the covers are better than the original.  -crofter

Some of the comments on YT ask if she's lip-syncing but she definitely puts her own touches on the song.

Techno help with the sound quality? IDK but Stevie Nicks surely had access to a $million sound studio to help polish
the finished product back in the day.

Anyway...that young lady has a bright future.

The Deep Dark Woods
"The Place I Left Behind"