What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabor Szabo - Dreams (1968) [full album]
Guitar heavy jazz nectar, imo

listening to sea shantys... came across this racy number...

i know at least nature lover will get a kick out of it. i hope everyone else does too.

Sofisintown said:
I think you will like this sea chantey then:

Ya thats a good one. I spent a good part of the day looking for a little hoopty doo. learning lyrics and crunching numbers.

Repost but a tune anyone on this board might enjoy...a road song

Still Corners "The Trip"

Be sure to read the comments section

ALTERNATIVE COUNTRY, BLUES & ROOTS ~ Mix #1 (Dark Theme)

Guess I'm feelin' festive, ha! Gotta have some sour with the sweet, sweet with the salty.

It's all about the contrast of life, it seems.

I love these types of threads in forums. It's a reminder how narrow my music choices and ideas for types of music to explore. I was listening to the Killers today and realised that it's 16 years old. It felt like I just bought the CD, then I realised that I can't remember when I last bought a CD.

[video=youtube]

Ivan "Boogaloo Joe" Jones - Snake Rhythm Rock (Full Album) Jazz Fusion, guitar heavy.

Sanford Clark - "It's Nothing To Me"

'60's Outlaw Country, produced by legendary Lee Hazelwood

From the comment section:

"Recorded in Lee Hazelwood’s Arizona studio. Lee used a big steel round tank with holes drilled in it for the reverb effect. Roy Clark, Waylon Jennings, Zane Beck on pedal steel. Red Simpson was there also. Great stuff. Written by Texan Leon Payne under a pseudo name. That funny monster mosquito sound is not a kazoo. Zane Beck used a fiddle bow on his pedal steel to create that eerie sound."

Sanford Clark - It's Nothing to Me (UNOFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) + Cemetary Without Crosses (1969)

Just watching the goin ons in DC right now and can't get  this little diddy out of my mind. It is prophecy..just like the Simpsons..

I wanna spent a whole week with the chicken dance stuck in my brain. A whole week. Oh no here it comes again.

Some comments complain that this is disrespectful and un-American, not PC and rednecky.
But I like the tune, so there!