What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"What am I listening to?"

Radio Goldfield, of course. I am telling you all you need to give this station a try.

Highdesertranger

I looked it up on their webpage and they want $14 a month to listen?

"The towns spread out across the dusty plains. Like graveyards filled with tombstones, waiting for their names."

I've found that its hard to go wrong with The Eagles while on the road. Especially while in the west.

A Maid in Bedlam - John Renbourne

and this too

The Battle Of Augrham, 5 In A Line

highdesertranger said:
Cammalu I don't know what web site you are going to. here is their website,

https://www.kgfn.org/index.html

I listen all the time never paid anyone a dime.

Highdesertranger

Could it be that I’m old with dementia and don’t even know it? Perhaps I clicked on one of the players and it wanted money. What player do you use HDR?

I clicked on one of the players and it downloaded a playlist file. I then opened the playlist in VLC on my computer. Each of those listed players downloads a different type of playlist file. Keep clicking until you have a file type supported by your default audio player. The actual player makes no difference, it just has to support the playlist file type downloaded.

I just have my phone. I clicked on a couple of archived shows and then walked away to fold clothes. They kept cutting off after about a minute.

I just use the windows media player because that was already on my laptop. Highdesertranger

Mitch King - "Rest my mind"

A light hearted young Aussie lad that can make my heart sing!
Low production, singer/songwriter, Aussie folk rock troubadour.

Just a head's up. There's a good blues radio station around Quartzsite. I don't know where their tower is but I get pretty good reception from Ehrenberg to Parker. 

101.7 FM

They play real blues. Not just blues rock. I've heard Albert Collins through Canned Heat and that's never a bad thing

Today it's KVPI Cajun and (really) Classic Country - broadcasting from Ville Platte in Evangeline Parish LA. Catch the Cajun French Rendezvous at 5 pm Central.

https://kvpionline.com/

Cheers!

What am I listening to (today)?
The  Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody
The Beatles: Blackbird 
Crosby, Stills & Nash: Teach your children 
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young: Deja Vu 

SLB_SA said:
What am I listening to (today)?
The  Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody
The Beatles: Blackbird 
Crosby, Stills & Nash: Teach your children