What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cover of Donovan's "Hurdy Gurdy Man" by the Butthole Surfers.

Guy

My Mp3 player with some of my old favorites ripped from the best. 

Right now Arrow Smith "Train Kept a Rollin"

Before  Dire Straits  "Money for Nothing"

Stevie Wonder "Finger Tips part 2"

Van Halen/Roth "Finish what ya Started"

Chambers Bros  "The Time has Come"

Paula Abdul "Do You Love Me"

Mountain  "Mississippi Queen"

Lynyrd Skynyrd  "Saturday Night Special"

Gloria Estefan Miami Sound Machine "Love to hear Percussion"

"   "Rhythm is goinna get ya"

Bruce Springsteen "Glory Days".

To name a few.

Billy Ray Bob and The Albuquerque Fat Boys.....

Just the heavy pitter patter of rain on my metal roof and the sound of the dog licking "himself" (which I could really do without... :dodgy: ).

Stay safe all!

The breeze blowin this week, I need some tuneful wind chimes.
&
Laaa-laaa-la-la-la-la
Old Eagles music & America "Horse with no name"
-crofter

Its a threepete!

One of my kiddos turned me on to an app called Radio Garden. You can spin the little globe around and get radio stations all over the world! The first one I landed on was in....Armenia? Algeria? I don't remember but it was playing some fantastic music. I do love world music.

I've just recently discovered Gillian Welch and David Rawlings and I've been listening to them often. Man, that guy can play guitar.

highdesertranger said:
Radio Goldfield of course.  John Prine is singing to be specific.  Highdesertranger

Never heard of John Prine...so i looked him up :

:heart:

He's funny...

highdesertranger said:
Radio Goldfield of course. John Prine is singing to be specific. Highdesertranger

Since you are a John Prine fan HDR:

Got kayaks or boat here. About a mile from the green river. Per conversation yesterday where we are right now (next to Muhlenberg County) you can drift down the green river where Paradise lay.

Then go with Cindy over where the river with gold is and have fun.

^^^Oohhh that sounds lovely!!

I'm hoping it rains a bit at night on my trip next week/end. I'm on the lower floor of a house so I never get to hear the rain on the roof at night here. Not that it rains much here anyway.

I am listening to King Crimson. Progressive rock is my favorite genre.

Like slide guitar? Check this out.

Roy Rogers - Walkin Blues

It always cracks me up when I watch this because the drummer at the beginning of
the video has SUCH a look on his face. "Oh no, Roy is going to kick my ass again." hahaha

I can't get into blues on a blue sky day. Wolf song by the harp twins

I feel like I have stood on that pike of rocks. Did you see the supermoon? Makes me remember the wolves.
-crofter