What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my second wind adventure in Quartzsite this week, I'm thinking Windy might be a better nickname, lol

No tarps or Doug's were harmed in this latest wind wrestling event...

We.do however, mourn the loss of a support beam.

RIP...Prince is, imo, one of the most underrated, and polarizing, artists of his generation, not to mention what a showman he was...

Prince Jazz Funk Sessions 1977 Instrumental

Here is Prince in 2012 at a George Harrison tribute. Tom Petty is there too. So sad about them not being here anymore. The world of music is losing it's talent.

Check out Prince's guitar solo starting at 3:30. His guitar skills are in a class of very, very few...

Many of the legendary rockers are in their 70s now. Must be difficult playing guitar anymore.

Prince was an E.T., no other explanation fits, lol!! And...he told greedy record companies to go F themselves and started his own label.

Probabably only Led Zeppelin fans need apply here.

Found some Jimmy Page and Black Crowes collaborations, I think they nailed this one. The singer and the drummer pulled it off, not an easy thing to do...

badmotorscooter said:
Probabably only Led Zeppelin fans need apply here.

Found some Jimmy Page and Black Crowes collaborations, I think they nailed this one.  The singer and the drummer pulled it off, not an easy thing to do...

Awesome motivational music there.  -crofter

badmotorscooter said:
Why crofter, are you revealing yourself as a classic rocker chick?
At one time I owned a lot of vinyl plus tickets & gas ate up all my disposable income. Now I just listen online.   -crofter

Sounds like a very short workout. You must have been tired today, lol. I use this one for a more sustained head-neck workout.

One of John Bonham's best...

I could keep Led Zeppelin in this thread forever...