What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crofter said:
Stairway to Heaven, however you define that. -crofter

Plusses for crofter (even if I did have to give you a big hint, lol). To be a rock and not to roll.

MaTaLa said:
@Qxxx
First time I viewed Rachel Price I instantly fell in love with her. Great cover

see your Ken Tucker and raise you one

Calvin Russell "Crossroads"

Sweet guitar on that ballad.   -crofter

MaTaLa said:
@Qxxx
First time I viewed Rachel Price I instantly fell in love with her. Great cover
Similar for me and Agnetha, still going 40 years later, :).

Qxxx said:
Similar for me and Agnetha, still going 40 years later, :).
Forgot the link .... I can listen to it all night long, sigh.

crofter said:
"Trade a smile with someone who's blue"   -crofter
Maria Danes, Not seen her before, but can tell if I like the sound after about 3 words ...  like it!!!

Plus the picture reminds me of one morning when I was living in a house with 2 other students in Nashville, and I walked out into the hallway, lol.

What a way to start the morning, I could listen to this music all day ... sorry, Agnetha.

Oh my! What have I been missing here?

Do I smell some Led Zeppelin?

And some more.

It's nice to see that some of you youngsters appreciate the old rock stuff from before yer time.

Just to keep the rockers from overwhelming the thread, lol

Hey, it says "What are you listening to..." ?

AAMOF, all hard rockers are not totally uncultured. Back in '81, I went to a friend's wedding in Nashville. They played this song as the bride came out, and I was the only one in the group of students who knew what it was. So ... presentemente for your enjoyment,

"What are you listening to..."
Rock in the morning to get the blood flowing, classical in the evening (to put you back to sleep, jk).

And in the afternoon (but nix on the violinist).

Sitting here in the rain trying to work, I wish this guy's voice was singing next door... Lol

That version of Wayfaring Stranger is fabulous. I'll have to look up more of their stuff.