Spring Flowers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crofter

Reaction score
Tis the season for April showers and May flowers. On my walks I am enjoying the spring color while battling the pollen. 
-crofter

DLTooley said:
I’m limited to my own County, still a bit cool but very nice.
I love those pasque flowers that come after the snow starts to melt. We had them in the Rocky Mountains.  -crofter

Good picture, crofter. I was at American Girl Mine in mid-february and a few Ocotillo had just started producing red flowers. Yours are going strong. At La Posa just after the rains in late January, many Ocotillo had the most beautiful green color.

This Ocotillo pic is from mid February this year. There are Ocotillo in full bloom now due to the wet spring.   -crofter

Drove 200 miles down. Matches trace . Red buds and dogwood are in full blume.and lots of ground cover flowers

tmaw: Natchez Trace?

crofter: in case push comes to shove, this guy says beavertail (prickly pear??) flowers and 'new' petals are edible. (this may be a good resource site).

My prickly pear is going bonkers with new petals and flower buds this year. I will get a pic next time a flower opens.   -crofter