Settled In Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Hello all!

Nancy and I are settled in for the season in Quartzsite. We see other women vandwellers/nomads around but because of past experiences that didn't go so well, we've reigned in our boundaries a bit. I used to run over to every female nomad I saw, and give out my phone humber. Lessons learned and all that! 

We're open to having a coffee or meeting up if our schedules can match up. It's amazing how we always seem to have something going on, even if it's just running to town for ice! 

I don't get messages on here on a regular basis, but if you want to contact me/us, you can find me on facebook at @CosmicGypsy Van Life.

Just thinking that we want to give back, and help out newbies since we've gotten so much support in our travels, but as extreme introverts, (and me with a disability that affects how much I can do in a day, including socializing) also have to be careful about conserving our energy. 

Happy trails out there on the road!

Mary Ellen

I hope we get to meet this season Maryellen. Which La Posa are you staying in this year?

Latest posts